[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 25 Most Annoying SuperBowl Party Guests...

irish

2. Girl with an exposed thong.

Inevitably she will sit right in front of you and you’ll think you’re clubbing in South Beach. The thong will be something ridiculous, like leopard print or have a saying like, "I'm a kitten ... make me purr," which will be true but distracting. Of course this girl will lean forward on a pillow or something and you’ll miss several important third down plays because you are trying to keep your wife or girlfriend from noticing your obsession with the exposed thong.

9. Boyfriend of girl with exposed thong.

He will be constantly eyeballing every other guy in the place in a kind of territorial way. He also will attempt to cuddle with his girlfriend so that her mid-riff bearing sweater can attempt to reconnect with her low-riding jeans. The cuddling will be unsuccessful.

Send #2 my way. I won't be distracted, and if I am, there's a reason why the game is going to be DVRed. Her thong won't be unfortunately. My wife hopefully will let me get away sneaking peaks. I think taking pictures or home movies might be going overboard.

Make sure #9 gets left at their previous superbowl party though.

Why isn't Pittsburgh scoring more? Pittsburgh just didn’t come ready to play. I could do a better job then Pittsburgh. I’m telling you Pittsburgh just can’t handle Green Bay today. I’m just telling you Big Ben is just not getting it done. Time to pull him. Steelers just don't want to win.I don’t understand why the Steelers have such ugly colors ... black and yellow, yuck.

Sorry guys, you REALLY don't want to see me in a thong.

Whatever number:

guest who is on top of the squares like white on rice. With each score, they are running to the sheets to see who'd win if the quarter ended now.

That was everybody at my party last night when the Steelers went and got the 2-point conversion in the 4th quarter.

The person who keeps standing in front of the TV. The Hosts wife at the party we were at did it about 5 times

same here. she did it to announce when the food was out, then dessert and coffee and such.