[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Joe Buck Sucks Thread

Chief Dick

Yup Buck Sucks.

Skip Bayless is an ass too ... Bayless believes he is better than absolutely everybody else and is never wrong - you know it, and I know it.

Skip Bayless is obviously acting right? It's like saying you hate The Situation...like...it's all an act...that's what they want?

Skip Bayless was a dick when he was at the Dallas Morning News before he jumped on with ESPN. Randy Galloway made him his bitch though.

There is absolutely NO ONE that is worse than Buck. When we are forced to watch a game that he announces we turn the sound off. I have had people that were going to come over to watch a game and when they found out he would be announcing they called and cancelled.... and I understood. LOL

None of the people mentioned in the quotes comes close to being the slug that Buck is.

And what I don't understand is that he is on the record as hating football and not wanting to announce it. So why is he still being forced upon us? Guy has got to go.

I'm no Joe Buck fan, but this seems a bit ridiculous. People actually let a shiddy announcer dictate their plans? LMAO.

Gawd, nobody kisses more ass than Buck. I wanted to barf last night. What a weasel.

I dont know. Gruden has to rank right up there when he does MNF. Maybe not ass-kissing per se, but the way he gushes over whomever happens to be in the game that night is really getting old to me. I get what he's trying to do, but he needs to tone it down some, IMO.

"Did you see the way that trainer just taped that guy's ankle? Let me tell ya...there's just not a lot of guys who can tape an ankle like that."

Buck is a jerk, he walks around STL like his poop doesn't stink. I was at a party once and he was there - I wanted to go up and pull his hair extensions out then gag his ex-wife with them while I fuc.... I'll stop.

Guy just annoys me and his father would probably be ashamed of who he turned into.

He accomplishes the rare feat of being smug, whiny and bland all at once.

He doesn't seem to like sports, so I don't understand why he chose to be a sports announcer, nor why Fox has him in such a prominent position in its two most popular sports.

That's how Fox works. They love those quality in people who are telling us what's happening live.

God his monotone drone is unbearable yet perfect for baseball and naps

So true. Nothing like a good weekend afternoon nap compliments of Joe Buck.

I've kinda learned to tune him - or any other annoying announcer - out pretty well. I do a lot of game-watching while also surfing the web, so it's pretty easy.