[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats To Packer Nation

Menudo

Congrats to the Packers and their fans. A nice run through the playoffs and a great game by Rodgers and company overcoming all those injuries.

:wacko:

Game felt a little to me like the Vikings-Saints game in the NFC championship game. Steelers kept turning the ball over but was in it until the end. Just hard to overcome all those turnovers.

Rodgers finally got his championship belt. Yellow Submarine was that all about? Is he a big WWF fan or something? (You know I had to at least get a little jab in here.) :tup:

How's this for a year:

Our kids' high school football team goes 14-0 and wins the state title in 3A. Neighbor & close friend's kid wins 3A player of the year.

UW-Whitewater - one of my alma maters - wins the Div III national championship (again)

Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl (albeit loses to TCU when they miss the 2 pt conversion)

GB wins the SB

Now that's a freakin' year for the ages. (Plus DEN fired McDaniels)

Thanks to all the gracious PIT fans. Tough loss in a great game.

How's this for a year:

Our kids' high school football team goes 14-0 and wins the state title in 3A. Neighbor & close friend's kid wins 3A player of the year.

UW-Whitewater - one of my alma maters - wins the Div III national championship (again)

Wisconsin goes to the Rose Bowl (albeit loses to TCU when they miss the 2 pt conversion)

GB wins the SB

:wacko:

How's this for a year:

GB wins the SB

Are you serious? I also graduated from U dub dub . .

I will start another thread about attending the super bowl, but hats off to the Steelers fans. they were very classy (99% at least) and it was an amazing game against an amazing opponent.

great post menudo. :wacko: