[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sigh

i_am_the_swammi

If you play IDP Contract Dynasty:

Trading re-opens shortly

NFL Combine is soon, and there's lots of draft prep to do

Rules discussion month is coming up in March

RFA is coming up in April

NFL Draft after that

Then Rookie drafts.

Then you get into prep for your redrafts.

Play IDP Contract Dynasty. It fills up your FF Calendar. :wacko:

Trading re-opens shortly

NFL Draft after that

Then Rookie drafts.

Play IDP Contract Dynasty. It fills up your FF Calendar. :wacko:

:tup: Beat me to it.

I will start planning my veggie garden.

Built 6mil plastic covers for our veggies beds last weekend and put the potatoes and some seeds for greens and turnips in yesterday before the game. Fired up.

Mostly, it's time to turn attention to college hoops. Perfect timing, actually, things are getting sorted out, teams are well into conference play, and my Heels have actually figured out what the hell they're supposed be doing out there, just in time for the Duke game.

Trading re-opens shortly

NFL Draft after that

Then Rookie drafts.

Play IDP Contract Dynasty. It fills up your FF Calendar. :tup:

I do play dynasty and I love the NFL draft, so, that helps. However, there is nothing that compares to watching NFL football on Sunday, Mondays and some Thursdays & Saturdays. :wacko:

I do play dynasty and I love the NFL draft, so, that helps. However, there is nothing that compares to watching NFL football on Sunday, Mondays and some Thursdays & Saturdays. :wacko:

So go get the Fox sports package and watch the "Beautiful Game". Pretty much everyday there is a match on. :tup:

However, there is nothing that compares to watching NFL football on Sunday, Mondays and some Thursdays & Saturdays. :wacko:

Pretty much where I was going.

I do fantasy baseball, some golf pools for the four majors, March Madness...and tons of stuff with the kids sports/activities...but nothing compares to passing the time watching my favorite sport.

I need to parlay the $ I won on the Superbowl. Anybody know where I can get some under/over action on the lockout?

And yet if you could do it all throughout the year it would become less of an attraction.

Dynasty work builds up your anticipation for the coming season. :tup:

No doubt, but, I'm extremely concerned about Malkin being out for the remainder of the year.

If they put him on IR they free up $8 million in cap room. Shero should have a field day with that before the trade deadline. As much as it sucks to see Malkin out, they will make moves to bring in talent to make a run. I'm more worried about the Crosby situation. :wacko:

now what? :wacko:

Golf!

I was never great at the game but it is a game that I absolutely love. Had myself down to an 11 but injuries are going to forever change the way I play the game. I am going to start very soon rehabbing a swing that I can live with and hope to play golf for the first time in a very long time.

and Tuesdays, as a Vikes fan how could you forget the Tuesday game :tup:

How did that workout for you yesterday :tup:

I don't recall, I was too busy reading about your entire team whining about being hit a little. Ask Gonchar about knee to knee hits, if there's a team that shouldn't be whining about them it's certainly the Caps.

But hey, STELLAR job beating the Penguins without Crosby and Malkin, just STELLAR. :wacko:

I don't recall, I was too busy reading about your entire team whining about being hit a little. Ask Gonchar about knee to knee hits, if there's a team that shouldn't be whining about them it's certainly the Caps.

But hey, STELLAR job beating the Penguins without Crosby and Malkin, just STELLAR. :wacko:

:lol: I believe we were short a few guys as well like Semin. Just bustin Vic, got crow whenever we can actually beat the Pens :tup:

Trading re-opens shortly

NFL Draft after that

Then Rookie drafts.

Play IDP Contract Dynasty. It fills up your FF Calendar. :tup:

no rest for the wicked :wacko: