[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Sanchez Hooks Up With High School Girl

Easy n Dirty

I was going to post this last week but it's apparently legal in NY at 17. He's not breaking the law. It might be bad judgment on his part, but again, he's not committing a crime in the eyes of NY so I let it go. Other states are worse though, New Hampshire's legal age of consent is 16 for crying out loud.

It would be immpossible to legislate but 17 years old is only weeks removed from rape, but this is a dad talking. In my opinion no one over 20 should be allowed intimacy with a teenager.

Edited by ajfalcone

she looks older, i'll give him that. appearantly, as Swammi said above, she is trying to grow up fast.

Really? She basically looks like a HS girl. I mean, I wouldn't be stunned to find out that she was in her early 20s, but I would be way less surprised to find out she's 17. That would be about my first guess, in fact.

Really? She basically looks like a HS girl. I mean, I wouldn't be stunned to find out that she was in her early 20s, but I would be way less surprised to find out she's 17. That would be about my first guess, in fact.

i'm not sayin 20's, but easily looks 18 or college freshman. and yes, WTF is he thinkin messing with kids. he should be out bangin' every young hottie working for univision.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

There's nothing wrong with this and I don't just feel that way because i'm a jets homer.

He's young, what 23 years old? The guy can barely legally drink. Either way, she isn't too young by law. And shes rich and hot. I mean honestly, lets get real, how many of you guys wouldn't do that if you were in his position also. She does look older then many girls I know in college....also how in the world did she get into a night club in New York City. Being from new york, I know its a strict policy of "18 to party, 21 to drink." She doesn't fall into either category.

Lastly, i don't care who in the world you are. Nobody, and i mean nobody. Who means an attractive(no homo) guy at a night club, who is also famous, and rich is going to say to them "you know i'm 17."...just doesn't make sense.

May be a lack of good morals on his part, but at the end of the day. No laws broken. No harm. No foul.