[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OJ gets a prison style beatdown

rajncajn

Can't say I feel sorry for him.

Report: O.J. Simpson brutally beaten in prison

Posted on: February 15, 2011 11:48 am

Edited on: February 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Posted by Will Brinson

UPDATE: Turns out Juice is just fine, as a Nevada Correctional spokesman told CBSSports.com that there was "no truth whatsoever" to the story.

O.J. Simpson's been an afterthought since he went to prison, but a report today that he was brutally beaten by skinheads in his prison cell has him back in the media spotlight.

The National Enquirer, which gained noticeable sports cred when they broke the Tiger Woods scandal, reports that Simpson was "beaten unconscious in a brutal prison yard attack" and is now so messed-up mentally that he can't leave his cell.

"Unfortunately for O.J., a group of young skinhead punks were within earshot - and they were enraged," Bruce Fromong, a former business partner of Simpson's told the Enquirer.

The Enquirer's report indicates that Simpson decided to "brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" and that didn't sit to well with a group of "white supremacists."

Simpson, now 63-years-old is apparently "afraid to venture out of his cell" following the reported attack.

Unfortunately, Simpson is probably a long shot to garner much sympathy for his situation, which says a lot about what he did to end up in the Nevada Correctional Center.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssport...475988/27525992

Edited by rajncajn

UPDATE: Turns out Juice is just fine, as a Nevada Correctional spokesman told CBSSports.com that there was "no truth whatsoever" to the story.

:lol: I just noticed that. I read the story on the Saints board & then copied it from the link they provided. :tup::wacko:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ga...ting-enquirer/1

:tup: as the story referred to white power skinheads this may be the first time you are right with this post.

I was referring to the racists people here dissin on OJ after he was acquitted in his criminal trial. Sure, black guy, just assume he's guilty, fn racists. If da glove don't fit you must acquit! You dare question an honorable sharp guy like Judge Ito? Sure rip on the Orien...oops Asian American. More racism! :wacko:

I was referring to the racists people here dissin on OJ after he was acquitted in his criminal trial. Sure, black guy, just assume he's guilty, fn racists. If da glove don't fit you must acquit! You dare question an honorable sharp guy like Judge Ito? Sure rip on the Orien...oops Asian American. More racism! :wacko:

I'm not sure I see what the problem is.

i had an OJ poster on the outside of my closet and a Farrah on the inside :wacko: bought the spot builts cause of'm....those cleats sucked :tup:

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-pr...ELAID=678531932

So your the reason for the love of white women.... :lol: all those dark hours he was yearning to get to the other side of the door to get at farrah feather do. Well hopefully he is rotting nicely in there as it was long overdue for him to do his time for his ending of two lives!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Apparently forensic facts are beyond your ability to understand. The glove was a stunt you idiot. I suppose the truth just eludes some people. If I'm racist, I suppose it's against pea brains like your self. He was as guilty as the day is long.

Signed,

The Pea Brain Racist

But, maybe you're right. I can't count the number of times people have found me in the back of my Bronco with a gun in my mouth, sitting on $50,000, driving 10 mph, down the freeway trying to get back home; talking to the police the whole way.

You obviously know more then the reast of us, so please enlighten us.

But, maybe you're right. I can't count the number of times people have found me in the back of my Bronco with a gun in my mouth, sitting on $50,000, driving 10 mph, down the freeway trying to get back home; talking to the police the whole way.

You obviously know more then the reast of us, so please enlighten us.

I am sure beer could enlighten you, but it would probably be a lesson in sarcasm and not forensics.