[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dmd is the man

tonorator

david, bengal colors? you are too much. i'm assuming that was planned.

they are soft. baby bottom soft. two levels of elastic, so these will stay up. old school three stripes, two thinner black surrounding a thicker orange. they look like something kenny anderson would have been wearing in the 70s, and that's a good thing. these will be worn on every bengal sunday.

and did i say three pairs?

:wacko:

i'm not sure how to go on after a high like this ... other than to win them again next year!

thanks dmd.

david, bengal colors? you are too much. i'm assuming that was planned.

they are soft. baby bottom soft. two levels of elastic, so these will stay up. old school three stripes, two thinner black surrounding a thicker orange. they look like something kenny anderson would have been wearing in the 70s, and that's a good thing. these will be worn on every bengal sunday.

and did i say three pairs?

:tup:

i'm not sure how to go on after a high like this ... other than to win them again next year!

thanks dmd.

:wacko:

I'm pretty stoked about the cash but I would have loved me some powder blue socks.

That place I got them from was linked here by someone else - I used to have to rely on just all white tube socks. That new place is great for getting the purest form of tube sock around.

See, I disagree with this. I don't like the idea of someone going and just "buying" the tube socks.

You earn them, and they then come from heaven.

I'm gonna have to agree with this. Posting any link to "the Socks" is Huddle blasphemy and anybody caught committing such an act should be hung by his/her ball sack.

See, I disagree with this. I don't like the idea of someone going and just "buying" the tube socks.

You earn them, and they then come from heaven.

I'm gonna have to agree with this. Posting any link to "the Socks" is Huddle blasphemy and anybody caught committing such an act should be hung by his/her ball sack.

gotta agree with both of you guys