[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 Mystery Huddler #1

Kid Cid

Here's how it works. Below is the link to our first Mystery Huddler. I will provide several clues and you all will have to guess who it is. It is up to the Mystery Huddler as to when to reveal his or her true identity, but it is usually advisable to wait until at least the third photo has been revealed. There is still time to play so if you would like to get involved in this extravaganza, you can still send me your pics and info.

Good Luck!

Clue #1 - Lives east of the Mississippi

Clue #2 - Is not a member of the geriatric set

Clue #3 - Is not an original member of the Huddle

Mystery Huddler #1 Pic 1

Clue #4 - Is a Fan of an NFC South team

Clue #5 - Is a heartless conservative d-bag

Mystery Huddler #1 Pic 2

Clue #6 - A Duke basketball fan

Clue #7 - Speaks North Georgia Redneck fluently

Clue #8 - Thinks TimC is a freaking carpet bagging, yankee

Mystery Huddler #1 Pic 3

Clue #9 - Loves to hate on Irish people

Clue #10 - Is a self described “peckerwood”

Edited by Kid Cid

Here's how it works. Below is the link to our first Mystery Huddler. I will provide several clues and you all will have to guess who it is. It is up to the Mystery Huddler as to when to reveal his or her true identity, but it is usually advisable to wait until at least the third photo has been revealed. There is still time to play so if you would like to get involved in this extravaganza, you can still send me your pics and info.

Good Luck!

Clue #1 - Lives east of the Mississippi

Clue #2 - Is not a member of the geriatric set

Clue #3 - Is not an original member of the Huddle

Mystery Huddler #1 Pic 1

Hmmmmmmm, let's see here. This person has a lunchbox sitting with him, what appears to be either grapes or black olives on his plate as well as what looks to be some type of tortilla wrap, water, Marlboro lights, a slight 'Hey baby, I like men' smirk on his face, kids playing some type of ball on a rope game, and what appears to be a single strap shoulder bag underneath his lunchbox which he most likely uses to change in to his Bozo the Pedo outfit for catching little boys for some type of NABLA event.

I say SEC=UGA?

• Like 1

Clue #1 - Lives east of the Mississippi === half of us

Clue #2 - Is not a member of the geriatric set === not rr or holy roller

Clue #3 - Is not an original member of the Huddle === not DMD or WW (note: crappy clue)

Picture === obvious nincompoop ... eating outside on a patio, huddled up in his artic parka, while the frigid wind blows in off the lake/ocean

Guess = foreverindebttomolewis :wacko:

Clearly ghey, seeing as how he's eating lunch with a view of a big pole next to a Euro ocean side village.

I say Dr. Sacrebleu.

Good one, Chief. But there is one thing you overlooked. If this were Dr. Sacrebleu then where are the penises that normally hang out of his mouth?

Pee Wee Herman is a Huddler ???? Who knew.

He also has a limp-wristed eating style, similar to Lamar Latrell's limp-wristed throwing style in "Revenge of the Nerds".......which, coincidentally, this guy could have been cast for.

Edited by Menudo

I'm guessing he sat at that table all-day watching those little kids play volleyball.......at least until Chris Hansen showed up................ :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Note the balding predator is perched over a park full of unsuspecting little boys innocently playing, while our villan smirks at the thought of his next victim.

The only thing missing from pic is the momo's tube of KY, his camera, and his tatoo of Ryan Seacrest.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

My gawd, didn't mystery huddlers used to do us the courtesy of easing us into the glory of their gheyness by letting us view a couple of pictures that obscured most of their features at first? Way too early in the morning for that picture.

+1

And I hope it was explained to all the new participants that the whole purpose of MH is to be as mean and cruel as possible. Sort of like a roast except there are no kind words after each rip.