[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oldest Item you still wear

i_am_the_swammi

I have underwear older than some of you punks.

OK maybe not. But I do have several pairs of these shorts I bought on a military base ("gym shorts" I guess you could call them) that are a good 20+ yrs old that are IMO amazing because they were cheap, fit/look great, are comfy, still look new and I wear them a LOT. And no they are not 100% polyester or that material they make windbreakers out of. They have a nice cottony look/feel. I wish I'd bought the entire stock out in case these ever do wear out but they show no signs of wear that I can tell.

Edited by BeeR

Still wearing my varsity jacket from '93. It is a little bit snugger now than then but the chicks at the club still go crazy!

Didn't know they handed those out for Latin Club.

I have a Gore-Tex type (waterproof / windproof) running jacket made by Asics Tiger (now just known as Asics). I got it for Christmas in 1984. The zipper just broke last week and I had to buy a new jacket. I was really bummed!