[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Rookie Drafts...

Guest mrbass

Guest mrbass

I know targets and opinions will change a lot between now and most Dynasty Drafts.

Just wondering what position some of you other Huddlers where sitting in for your Dynasty Rookie Draft, and who you where hoping to Target.

Also, what do you think the top 10 looks like Draft Position wise.

By the time the draft gets here I will have the 1 and 6 pick in the first round in a 12 team league. I could use a Rb or Wr, and that's where the fun starts.

I'm still trying to deside if I go Ingram,Green,Jones with one, and pick up a sliding Rb at 6 or go QB.

I really like Jones if he goes to STL. but if he lands at Cleveland I'm not sure, Green will most likely go to Cincinnati, and many have Ingram going to Miami.

lot of time till May, but man no one really stands out to me.

So, where are Yall at and what you thinking as of now?

If you are not playing IDP, this shouldn't require too much homework. We all know who the top skill position players are. The deciding factor will be the draft itself. What team picks who will go along way in deciding who I'm taking in this years draft.

Sorry if thats too Vanilla for you but I am not making public a list as I play against a lot of these Jackwagons.

Edited by tazinib1

imo, players value will greatly fluctuate depending on who they get drafted by so until the draft happens I don't see much use in ranking anyone and if your draft takes place prior to the draft well then I would say I think that sorta stinks

If you are not playing IDP, this shouldn't require too much homework. We all know who the top skill position players are. The deciding factor will be the draft itself. What team picks who will go along way in deciding who I'm taking in this years draft.

Sorry if thats too Vanilla for you but I am not making public a list as I play against a lot of these Jackwagons.

That's using the term loosely. :wacko: