[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL to offer Live Auctions in 2011

kpholmes

Nice but I'll never trust a live auction online. If you connection craps out for even a sec it throws a major monkey wrench into it, and the site itself could f up. Either in person or if necessary via phone fer me.

Nice but I'll never trust a live auction online. If you connection craps out for even a sec it throws a major monkey wrench into it, and the site itself could f up. Either in person or if necessary via phone fer me.

I've worked with ESPN's version several times and it's worked great. For those of us in leagues where guys are scattered, it's nice to see that MFL is coming up with something.

I've been part of a live onliine auction for several years. The hardest part is coordinating everyone's schedule.

I've been in online auctions probably eight years now starting with FantasyAuctioneer and ESPN. No more problems with that than with a normal draft.

I've been in online auctions probably eight years now starting with FantasyAuctioneer and ESPN. No more problems with that than with a normal draft.

you're not in any leagues with thews, are you? :wacko:

in any case, this is very welcome news. would have been even more welcome a year or two earlier, but hey, better late than never.

I've thrown out the idea of a redraft version of No Guts, No Glory to a few people I know.

Would love to try this new live version for it.

I think I already let you know that I would be interested, but keep me posted if this gets rolling. :wacko:

I've been part of a live onliine auction for several years. The hardest part is coordinating everyone's schedule.

To me that's always been the hardest part of a live draft, regardless of format or method.

You've been real lucky then. :wacko: In fact FA.com no longer exists because some POS hack brought it to its knees. Can't speak to ESPN except for mocks, for which glitches aren't common but not overly rare...

I understand people wanting to use, esp if not living in the same area. I'd just rather not.