[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki Barber coming out of retirement?

tazinib1

MSNBC.com ..... Is your next reference from ..... DailyKOS.com? :tup:

:wacko:

PFT's opinion articles are garbage, but their news reporting is usually on par.

Furthermore, (if you actually looked at the article before planning your next insult) Bob Glauber from Newsday made the initial report, who cites a league source.

There's a reason a handful of the Giants' players have already stepped forward and said he will contribute nothing to the team, including leadership. And it it has nothing to do with the quality of my sources.

I've not argued that Tiki wasn't treated the best when he was with the Giants - but the fact of the matter is, he quit. And he made a spectacle of it by announcing it mid-season. And once he was sitting in a comfortable broadcasting booth, he threw his old team under the bus - one person at a time, starting with Coughlin and Eli.

If that's the kind of leadership you want on your team, be my guest.

The fact of the matter is, Tiki is broke and looking for a paycheck. Not looking to win a championship.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSNBC.com ..... Is your next reference from ..... DailyKOS.com? :tup:

Is Turf Smurf actually Tiki Barber? Very defensive talk for someone who's irrelevant and NOT going to make an impact on the football field again.

he's better the Beanie the weenie but i think hightower is safe......name the most famous Cardinal running back.

emmit smith, hey where's my line ta clear the road, i'm famous :wacko: Yer no Sweatness weak dick

Tiki is a pathetic excuse for a human. He cheats on his 8-months pregnant wife and loses his gigs on Today and Football Night as a result (not that he added much to either show anyway), now he's going to try to play again at 36? He couldn't reek more of desperation if he tried. I hope no team even gives him a chance, but I'm sure one will. I predict there is no way in hell he makes a 53-man roster.

I want to see Tiki standing next to Jamarcus Russell, begging for change, wearing nothing but a barrel. F'n reprobate dirtbag. :wacko:

Can I get Barry to come out of retirement too and get he and Herschel on my team? It'd be like playing Madden what those guys would do to these modern sissy ass defenses. :wacko:

he's better the Beanie the weenie but i think hightower is safe......name the most famous Cardinal running back.

emmit smith, hey where's my line ta clear the road, i'm famous :wacko: Yer no Sweatness weak dick

Bah!!!!

Wonder if the Ex is mandating it? "What you mean there ain't no mo money. Get your arsh out the and play some football. Moma's gots some shoppin to do.".

I think you mean "Hey Tiki! Why you no pray footbar no more?! Ronde pray rong time! And Ronde no cheat! You reprobate dirtbag! Shrimp fried rice ten minute!"

PFT's opinion articles are garbage, but their news reporting is usually on par.

Furthermore, (if you actually looked at the article before planning your next insult) Bob Glauber from Newsday made the initial report, who cites a league source.

Ya'll are way to easy to get riled. :tup:

Ya'll are way to easy to get riled. :wacko:

I laugh at you because I spend most of my time in this:

"

C is the speed of light in a vacuum, and it is constant by DEFINITION! So it's ridiculous to question whether it is constant. However, he seems to be questioning whether our line of sight to distant galaxies is truly a vacuum. We can see the diffraction of light in our atmosphere, but just barely. As far as we can tell, intergalactic space is millions of times less dense than our atmosphere. It is unlikely that intergalactic gas significantly affects our view. Gravity lensing can be seen in a number of directions, but those represent a small fraction of the big picture.

The main reason we don't know where galaxies are is because we have no accurate way to cross check the redshift data. Type Ia supernovas give only a rought estimate of distance, and redshift due to local motion cannot be distinguished from redshift due to expansion of space. And, of course, we have no way to detect motion perpendicular to our line of sight.

In my own model, expansion of space enlarges the cosmic voids (bubbles), increasing the distance between adjacent galaxies. We don't really know what forces maintain the integrity of the walls of galaxies surrounding those bubbles. I postulate that those walls of galaxies can be stretched only so far before they pop. When a bubble wall pops, first a gap opens near the middle. Then the galaxies around the gap feel a stronger pull away from the gap and toward the surrounding clusters. After a billion or so years, the galaxies of the ruptured wall collide with the surrounding clusters. The energy and momentum of those galaxies is conserved by radiating pressure waves thru the cosmos. Those pressure waves are the dark energy of the next larger-scale universe. Our dark energy comes from popping bubbles in the cosmic foam of the next smaller-scale universe.

We should see many popping bubble walls in our 3D map of the universe. The galaxies on the near side of a popping wall are moving toward us relative to comoving space; the far side is moving away. This makes the near side appear closer than it is, and the far side farther than it is. Unfortunately, we cannot verify that those walls are popping because we merely interpret redshift as proportional to distance. The SDSS map is a map of redshift, and we pretend that it is a map of distance.

"

But you're the man dude.....rock on.....hard to talk smack on this level.

"

C is the speed of light in a vacuum, and it is constant by DEFINITION! So it's ridiculous to question whether it is constant. However, he seems to be questioning whether our line of sight to distant galaxies is truly a vacuum. We can see the diffraction of light in our atmosphere, but just barely. As far as we can tell, intergalactic space is millions of times less dense than our atmosphere. It is unlikely that intergalactic gas significantly affects our view. Gravity lensing can be seen in a number of directions, but those represent a small fraction of the big picture.

The main reason we don't know where galaxies are is because we have no accurate way to cross check the redshift data. Type Ia supernovas give only a rought estimate of distance, and redshift due to local motion cannot be distinguished from redshift due to expansion of space. And, of course, we have no way to detect motion perpendicular to our line of sight.

In my own model, expansion of space enlarges the cosmic voids (bubbles), increasing the distance between adjacent galaxies. We don't really know what forces maintain the integrity of the walls of galaxies surrounding those bubbles. I postulate that those walls of galaxies can be stretched only so far before they pop. When a bubble wall pops, first a gap opens near the middle. Then the galaxies around the gap feel a stronger pull away from the gap and toward the surrounding clusters. After a billion or so years, the galaxies of the ruptured wall collide with the surrounding clusters. The energy and momentum of those galaxies is conserved by radiating pressure waves thru the cosmos. Those pressure waves are the dark energy of the next larger-scale universe. Our dark energy comes from popping bubbles in the cosmic foam of the next smaller-scale universe.

We should see many popping bubble walls in our 3D map of the universe. The galaxies on the near side of a popping wall are moving toward us relative to comoving space; the far side is moving away. This makes the near side appear closer than it is, and the far side farther than it is. Unfortunately, we cannot verify that those walls are popping because we merely interpret redshift as proportional to distance. The SDSS map is a map of redshift, and we pretend that it is a map of distance.

"

Backdoor bragging about however smart you think you are will get you nowhere on these message boards, you should know better than that.

Look, all you have to do is man up and admit it - you tried to stir the pot and it backfired.

Copying and pasting your research paper in an attempt to show off whatever it is you do outside of fantasy football isn't going to help.

"

"

You seem to be confused about cosmology and cosmetology. From what I've seen, I think you'd do much better addressing your expertise in the latter rather than the former...

This Turf Smurf reminds me of another guy at a free forum site, which I wont give satisfaction of remembering his name if indeed it is.

All he did was annoy and pester with loser comments and he fed on it because of anonymity. Atleast here we have mods to take care of business.

Edited by ajfalcone

Fixed to about where I think he is financially.

:wacko: I got the impression when he retired, that he thought the media world was in love with him. He was on Fox and Friends and lovin' it, but then he admits cheating on his wife, which probably all but ended his stint at NBC or FOX or wherever wanted to hire the guy.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2...l_there_be.html

I could see him playing in Tampa with Ronde, who I think just signed a 1-yr deal. Tampa could let Cadillac Williams go and sign Tiki Barber.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Tampa could let Cadillac Williams go and sign Tiki Barber.

TB appears serious about building a contender. They are putting a bunch of very talented young pieces together. Why in the Seven Hells would they want a washed-up locker room cancer, especially instead of Caddy?

Edited by Bronco Billy

You seem to be confused about cosmology and cosmetology. From what I've seen, I think you'd do much better addressing your expertise in the latter rather than the former...

Wow, that was an awesome comment right there. Perfect!