[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tourney Talk

Cunning Runt

The goal is for this to work aa a thread where tournament talk can take place.

First though, the pool I run has 647 brackets entered with about 5 minutes to go. I'm wondering how many of you guys are in. Good luck if you are.

I did 8 sheets. My winners I think were 4 Kansas, 2 Ohio St., 1 Duke, and 1 Pitt. Not sure exactly.

Anyway, if you're in, good luck to you! Let the games begin !!

Edited by Cunning Runt

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't what it is aout the tournament, but you see these games where if they happened in mid-December or something, it'd almost certainly be a blowout - like this Kentucky/Princeton game. Princeton's up 44-39 with just under 12 minutes left in the game. But you get the same matchup in the tournament and you have these exciting games and oftentimes the upset.

I don't know what it is, but I love it.

Aztecs looked alittle stiff the first half but then opened it up in the 2nd and looked like the #2 seed that they are. They can't afford a 1st half like that going forward. There 1st NCAA playoff game victory ever!!

GOOOOOOO AZTECS!!!

Aztecs looked alittle stiff the first half but then opened it up in the 2nd and looked like the #2 seed that they are. They can't afford a 1st half like that going forward. There 1st NCAA playoff game victory ever!!

GOOOOOOO AZTECS!!!

They're certainly a team to watch. Very long and athletic at every position. Since they're far from tournament-tested, you gotta tread carefully with them. They'll have some trouble in their next contest against a Temple team with bigger guards, but their size on the inside should be enough to handle the Owls if they can play good enough help defense.

In other news, who knew Florida was so darn good this season? Didn't pay close enough attention, I guess, during the regular season. My Gauchos are gettin' clobbered. :tup:

Finally, I am diggin' the expanded coverage. The TNT/TBS/TruTV folks are doing a solid job. Love seeing the scores with what channel the other games are on at the top of the screen. My remote's gettin' a workout.

Time for more Crown! :wacko:

Finally, I am diggin' the expanded coverage. The TNT/TBS/TruTV folks are doing a solid job. Love seeing the scores with what channel the other games are on at the top of the screen. My remote's gettin' a workout.

I agree but I will tell you that I spent at least a half hour trying to find TruTV today.

Agree. Best thing they ever did.

It sucks all the good games were while I was at work. :wacko: