[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New from MFL

tazinib1

MyFantasyLeague.com

Check out the new "communications > league videoconference" option available from your league pages. This is a very early/experimental option, but we'd love feedback via a support ticket on what worked and didn't work for you and your league-mates. Be sure to read the requirements on that page before trying to use it.

Still in its infancy as I could not get a picture to come up for some unknown reason. Too early to really screw with it. But I love the concept.

Now I can see your ugly mugs during the rookie draft? :wacko: Love it. Great for re-draft leagues and live auctions!

Still in its infancy as I could not get a picture to come up for some unknown reason. Too early to really screw with it. But I love the concept.

Now I can see your ugly mugs during the rookie draft? :wacko: Love it. Great for re-draft leagues and live auctions!

It's the end of the Mystery Huddler.

Pretty cool, I hopped on and my camera popped right on and worked just fine

Between the vid conferencing and the auction draft this makes me want to start another dynasty league to play with all the new toys.

Also I'll be using this as an example to a few of my clients on just how far behind they are technologically on the service side of their businesses...they are just thinking about using chat when a fricken fantasy football site has video conferencing