[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys you are targeting this year?

Undefeated72

Apparently a lot of people drafted him in the 7th round... Maclin's ADP was 81.37 according to MFL :wacko:

Well in a 12 man league that would be the middle of the 6th round. But since ALOT of us here are in 14-16 man leagues, that would be mid 5th/4th respectfully.

Talking about a third down back.... Passing situations, where you pick up the blitz or catch the ball in the flat.

John Kuhn had six receptions, Brandon Jackson had five, and Starks racked up three. Which shows me that Starks won't be on the field on third downs.

If McCarthy was as sold on James Starks as you guys think he was, he wouldn't have had 10 touches in the SB. The guy has all the tools, and flashed potential, but he hasn't shown nearly enough to make me think he'll leave Grant behind.

Quick, name five starting running backs that stay on the field on 3rd down.

I'm not saying I'm going to take him in the second round, I just think he is one of those guys that you could take late that could potentially make your season. He's earned a look, even when Grant is healthy. We'll see how they do side by side. If Starks outperforms him, he likely gets the bulk of the carries. Except for very rare circumstances, "the bulk of the carries" is pretty solid for a fantasy RB nowadays.

Sam Bradford pending a WR drafted - Baldwin in the 2nd would be hot

Felix Jones

Knowshown Moreno as long as they don't sign DeAngelo

<holds breath> Beanie Wells

Louis Murphy

Brandon Tate

I'm still on the Beanie train and think if they get a decent passing game this year, we could see the break out we all have hoped for.

• 2 weeks later...