[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Little, CLE WR Rookie

MrTed46

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point about Baldwin. I don't like where he landed.

I would take Cobb over him too actually.

Actually, I think Baldwin landed in the best possible spot. Bowe will help with double coverage and Baldwin was the missing ingredient in that franchise. I think Baldwin has the best potential at WR2/WR1 (low end) numbers in year 1.

Baldwin landing in KC really was the best spot for him. Teams can't double him in his younger years deflating him mentally and with Charles in the back field and Bowe on the other side he will have chances to learn on the fly.

His upside is great and being able to grab him middle to late 1st round the risk/reward is not bad.

As a UNC fan who saw Little play a significant number of games, I am intrigued by all the hype. Little always struck me as a "jack of all trades, master of none" kind of player, who got by on athleticism alone.

Actually, I think Baldwin landed in the best possible spot. Bowe will help with double coverage and Baldwin was the missing ingredient in that franchise. I think Baldwin has the best potential at WR2/WR1 (low end) numbers in year 1.

Thats crazy talk.

:wacko:

A rookie WR who is the WR2 on his team in a run-first O is going to finish in the top 15 for FF WRs?

Really?

Amen....watched him play every game at Pitt. Took too many plays off and plenty of his catches were because he was just physically better than the guy covering him. That factor will be pretty much gone in the NFL. He will be lucky to finish in the top 50 WR.

• 3 months later...

I took a chance on him on in the 14th round. After watching some highlights I am going to stash Little on my bench. I took Hillis with my second to last pick last year in the draft. Little reminds me of him a bit how he can drag a pile of 3-5 guys with him after a catch. Very big target, fast, good hands. The attitude does not concern me all that much. He's coming into a league of many very talented players with attitude. as long as he keeps himself out of trouble and can stay on the field. I called this guy my wr sleeper of the year at the draft and everyone laughed at me. It's ok ... they all laughed last year when I took Hillis I guess they have short memories. Guess we will see how it unfolds before long.