[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold Predictions

flemingd

Wells is due $622,000 this year. If they release him when he's so cheap, then his injuries were career ending.

Or his lack of talent was career ending... he certainly wouldn't be the first. :wacko:

:wacko:

I want some of what that guy is having.

:tup: It's the "bold prediction" thread. Take out the obvious choices like Chris Johnson, and who are you really left with? Peyton Hillis? Going to lose carries in 2011. Arian Foster? Pass-happy team. Run-DMC? Assume Bush is taking more carries. Jamaal Charles? Just ask Menudo.

Forte is consistently over 450 receiving yards every season. He went back over 1,000 rushing yards last season. Will he ever return to the 1,200+ rushing yards/season number? Probably not, but you never know.

The Bears improved their OL and while Chester Taylor may be around to steal looks here and there, there's a chance Forte will get the touches necessary to make a run at 1,700 total yards in 2011.

The only thing scaring me a bit is CHI's schedule vs. the run. It's pretty tough, but Forte can make up for that in his pass-catching ability.

C'mon now, be BOLD!

Edited by darin3

Beanie the Weanie? Done? No....say it isn't so!!

The whole team looked like garbage last season. I don't think their willing to dump their 1st round pick just yet. I think they gave up on last before it even started. Other than they started failry decent last year, but I think they opted to rest Beanie whilst he also blew a few blocks which gained him bench time. I actually think Hightower cost them more last year with the tonage of fumbles. Williams is a compliment to the backfield. I still think Beanie is the guy but he will have to fight harder for his job. Either way, I've got both now in one league.

:wacko: It's the "bold prediction" thread. Take out the obvious choices like Chris Johnson, and who are you really left with? Peyton Hillis? Going to lose carries in 2011. Arian Foster? Pass-happy team. Run-DMC? Assume Bush is taking more carries. Jamaal Charles? Just ask Menudo.

Forte is consistently over 450 receiving yards every season. He went back over 1,000 rushing yards last season. Will he ever return to the 1,200+ rushing yards/season number? Probably not, but you never know.

The Bears improved their OL and while Chester Taylor may be around to steal looks here and there, there's a chance Forte will get the touches necessary to make a run at 1,700 total yards in 2011.

The only thing scaring me a bit is CHI's schedule vs. the run. It's pretty tough, but Forte can make up for that in his pass-catching ability.

C'mon now, be BOLD!

Hey man, I hope you're right.

• 3 months later...

Maybe not esp bold but I predict this will go down as one of the ugliest years in NFL history. First the strike BS. A weak draft class. Then Manning out (probably all year, perhaps forever). Teams in POS cities (starring POS thugs) like PHI and BAL tearing it up and likely winning a SB. All we need is Rosanne Barr singing the nat'l anthem and some no talent act at SB halftime to make it complete.

Edited by BeeR