[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 60 rookies in 2011 drafts

Bronco Billy

Vereen (9)

Very, very dicey taking a NE RB and expecting consistent production.

Amen to that. I hate owning Belichick RB's. Especially now.

Helu (11)

It's really difficult to question a Shanahan RB selection - he knows the guys who fit his one-cut downhill system and he exploits them.

Thoughts on Royster ending up as the guy to come out of this draft?

Murray (16)

I do think he could have been the real deal as a RB1 for some team.

Really? I haven't bought into the Murray hype. He just never showed up as a difference maker when I watched him. Could be I saw the wrong games.

I think there are two kinds of people when it comes to Vereen....those that own BJGE and those that don't. I don't know where the guy's value should be, but if I have a pick after 1.08 and I own BJGE, I'm taking Vereen to protect my roster.

Otherwise I'll take a player with a better chance at production

I'm the third kind of person.

I like Stevan Ridley more than Vareen, and I think he takes over BJGE's job next year.

I think he's a better inside and goal line back than either BJGE or Vareen. I also think he's the "closer" that they didn't have last year. I see Vareen as the guy who competes with Woodhead to fill Faulk's void.

I think there are two kinds of people when it comes to Vereen....those that own BJGE and those that don't. I don't know where the guy's value should be, but if I have a pick after 1.08 and I own BJGE, I'm taking Vereen to protect my roster.

Otherwise I'll take a player with a better chance at production

If I'm a BJGE owner, I'm backing him up with Ridley, not Vereen, his style is much closer to BJGE's.

I mentioned it someplace else, but I see it as Ridley is a replacement for Green-Ellis and Vereen is more a replacement for Woodhead. Both current guys are undrafted FAs so there's no reason to think the 2 rook's are not more talented and will take the two jobs sooner rather than later.

B Powell is way too high. Tomlinson is still hanging around, S Greene is the power back, and I don't think the Jets believe McKnight is a bust. That's a very crowded backfield. One of them will get cut, andI it won't be Greene, I doubt it will be Tomlinson. Powell may not even make the roster, unless the Jets are down on McKnight, and they cut Woodhead in favor of McKnight last year.

Why is Ayers so low? Tulloch may well be gone, and even if Ayers is a SLB, he just might be starting as a rookie. His long term upside may not be great, but I think he is LB2 this year as far as rookie LB's go.

Johnny White? I had to draft him. We have the same name. Is that too league specific? :wacko:

NE RB's are a waste. I'd never darft one. BB runs through RB's the way I eat potato chips when there is some onion dip around. BJGE was a nice pickup last year for some owners, but any NE RB is a crapshoot. Can Vereen really be an improvement over Woodhead? Why does Woodhead have to be replaced? He's cheap on the cap, and outperformed expectations bt a wide margin last year. High character guy too.

Helu scares me as well. Shannahan is so unpredictable with RB's, heck, maybe the kid SD cut, McNeal becomes a starter in Washington. With some HC's like BB and Shannanigans, I'd rather stay away. I think the kid that landed in MIA is being overlooked, or rather under drafted. Nice situation he landed in.

But, ya never know... I got AJG at 1.03 in a 16 team dynasty league. I was sure J Jones was going to be my no brainer pick.

Can Vereen really be an improvement over Woodhead? Why does Woodhead have to be replaced? He's cheap on the cap, and outperformed expectations bt a wide margin last year. High character guy too.

I have wondered this as well. Just because a guy was undrafted doesn't mean they must be replaced. The Pats confuse me. In the end though, it almost doesn't matter who their RB is because their RB's always seem to end up inconsistent in FF. Although I say that and Woodhead was a great pickup for me last year... :wacko: