[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One song

Clubfoothead

One song. One I haven't heard in a long time or a new one. I don't care if it's a one hit wonder or from the rare perfect album. I don't care what style of music. One song I should listen to today.

Today, I go with:

Count Five - Psychotic Reaction

An excellent choice.

I go with:

Bob Dylan - Buckets of Rain

Was listening to Tangled Up in Blue as I pulled into the office this morning. I think Hurricane is the next track for when I get in the car at lunch.

Led Zeppelin fool. :wacko:

fool in the rain, of course. But I think CCR has as many songs about rain ...

November rain, Smoky Mountain Rain, Love Reign over Me, Purple Rain, and even the Carpenters with Rainy Days and Mondays, just to name a few off the top of my head

You must be in yer wife's car. :wacko:

Nope, always been a Gabriel fan. I also listen to Sting, Michael Buble', Seal, etc. On the flip side the majority of my radio time is spent listening to hard rock. Nothing wrong with appreciating good music no matter what the genre. I almost listed one of a few of my old favorites, Alice in Chains - Rooster, Say Hello to Heaven - Temple of the Dog or a newer one with System of a Down - X. I also thought about sticking with the theme & listing The Cult - Rain. Does that better align with your sensitivities? :tup: