[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Von Miller's new tat

polksalet

We gotta get an end to this lockout soon. Miller needs to get some money and find a decent tattoo artist.

I know a good one in Thailand. That old coot will do you up good with a bamboo needle and hammer. Just don't get drunk though :wacko:

Who's the one doing the stereotyping here or making the tattoo a racial innuendo?

Von Miller?

You're right.

I'm the one who's decided that watermelon and chicken are African-American stereotypes. :wacko:

I stand by my initial point - this is much more sad than it is funny.

Seriously? Have you been asleep the past 200 years?

ROFL! I know the comment from Fuzzy but my position is a player puts a tattoo on his arm that has money, chicken, watermelon, pacman and a packman ghost and automatically makes this a race issue.

I don't recall Miller coming out saying his homey's are going to hang and eat watermelon and eat chicken because that's what black folks do. No, that was assumed by some white guy who saw a tattoo on a black guys arm.

I stand by my initial point - this is much more sad than it is funny.

It should be nothing more than mildly humorous - but those that need to forward their agenda one way or another will assign whatever meaning they can to it. GDB our freakin' PC utopia.

I don't recall Miller coming out saying his homey's are going to hang and eat watermelon and eat chicken because that's what black folks do. No, that was assumed by some white guy who saw a tattoo on a black guys arm.

I'm not assuming anything about Von Miller or what he does.

I'm simply noting the tattoo's role as a commentary of societal stereotypes.

I can't remember. Didn't Pacman use chicken drumsticks, watermelon slices and money bags as bonus points to be eaten?

I thought Miller just liked Pacman alot by his bad tattoo. I woulda thought alot worse of him if his pacman was pursuing guns, hos and a Josh Gordon leaf.