[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red vs Blue Friday 9 PM Draft

Henry Muto

Friday at 9 PM I will be on the air in the Red vs Blue show against 13 other high stakes fantasy players including the 2 hosts of the show.

This is going to be some draft only 60 seconds per pick, 14 teams and 30 rounds.

So if anyone wants to listen in on a draft in June you can do so Friday night.

I think this is the link...it will start early this week at 9 PM (instead of the usual 11 PM)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redvsblue/201...live-nffc-draft

Edited by Henry Muto

Good Luck!

Gotta be tough drafting this early. Win some more and get more ink in the press...

Whatever $$$ you win still probably won't be as prestigious as a wolf shirt or tube socks though... :tup:

I want a wolf shirt. :wacko:

Yes very tough I am putting together my list right now. This is a draft master league so there are no waivers we draft now and let the season play out using best ball so all 32 DF's all 32 K's a ton of back up QB's will get drafted.

Being 14 teams not many QB's to go around. Got to watch the runs. I have to make the list 400 players long to make sure come rounds 25-30 I don't freeze up. I drew pick 6 (I actually got to request my draft slot and picked #6 as my 1st option and got it) I figure there are 6 very good RB's so at 6 I will get one then I will get an earlier pick in both the 2nd and 3rd rounds then if I had a top 5 pick.

They use 3RR rules so your 2nd and 3rd rounds are reverse of your 1st.

Back to the grindstone, don't want to look like too much of a fool tomorrow!

Thanks for the support all!

How much is the league?

One meeeeeellion dollars.

:wacko:

You know if the guy wasn't such a jackball when he first showed up here, it'd be easier to root for. Oh well, hope it goes well.

Good luck Henry

+1

We may rip ya, cause, well, that's what we do. But take no prisoners. I expect a detailed lineup soon. Oh yeah..and Stew in the 4th. Just so you don't forget. :wacko:

Edited by tazinib1

14 team league - very brutal - never did a 14 team before

So far Chris Johnson fell to my 6th pick...S-Jackson pick 37 overall...debated Maclin vs Mike Williams TB vs Collie round 4....Took a chance on Britt at pick 78 or whatever it was that they don't throw him in jail lol QB's FLEW off the board (6 pts TD)

If your not 1st your last......so I went all in

C-Johnson

Wayne

S-Jackson

Maclin

Moreno

Britt

Bradford

Hernandez

Owens

Orton

H-Miller

R-Moss :wacko:

Edited by Henry Muto

14 team league - very brutal - never did a 14 team before

So far Chris Johnson fell to my 6th pick...S-Jackson pick 37 overall...debated Maclin vs Mike Williams TB vs Collie round 4....Took a chance on Britt at pick 78 or whatever it was that they don't throw him in jail lol QB's FLEW off the board (6 pts TD)

If your not 1st your last......so I went all in

C-Johnson

Wayne

S-Jackson

Maclin

Moreno

Britt

Bradford

Hernandez

Owens

Orton

H-Miller

R-Moss :wacko:

Is this PPR? Don't like Owens but I think Moss could sneak up on people and that late is pretty good value. Orton should find a gig somewhere. Bradford will be underated and should produce. Britt as your #3 WR is pretty good value as well, problems aside. Chris Johnson at 1.6 is a steal. Not bad if you can get over some issues in Moreno,Britt,Owens,Orton and Moss.

Yes it is PPR league.

Drafting in the 25th+ round was tough. Kickers and DF's went pretty early considering it was 30 rounds but you had to take them when the run started or get shut out having only 1 K or 1 DF and you don't want that with no waiver moves.

Could have gone some different directions here but I wanted on a QB and TE so those positions are weak but this is best ball format so you only need 1 to be good each week and you don't have to pick which one.

Round Dragons

1 C-Johnson

2 Wayne

3 S-Jackson

4 Maclin

5 Moreno

6 Britt

7 Bradford

8 Hernandez

9 Owens

10 Orton

11 H-Miller