[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free BWW if Lockout Ends by 7/20

lennykravitz2004

I'm going to try a new place this weekend. Ever try This place?

My daughter is taking us there. I had my wife repeat the name more than once? I didn't believe it the first two times?

Been to one in Ohio, and I think outside Gary, IN too. IMHO, I thought the food was good/OK. Nothing memorable good or bad. If I was travelling again, and there was one near my hotel, I'd probably eat there one of the nights.

ETA: Check that, it apparently was "the original" in Sharon, PA. Look for Save-a-Lot stores in both locations!

Edited by lennykravitz2004

My daughter is taking us there. I had my wife repeat the name more than once? I didn't believe it the first two times?

There is one around here but it isn't very close to where I live. I know a few people that have gone there though and gave positive reviews.

Quaker Steak isn't too bad if not a tad overpriced. the wings at my local one are the size of my pinky. BWW isn't bad. I like the Daytona Wings at Hooter's. The best wings are going to come from local places that aren't franchised.

Quaker State and Lube is a good spot for wings. (I especially love when they have the all u can eat special) However the best wings I've ever had was a place up near Toledo, Ohio called Frickers.. http://frickers.com/ When u order 100 wings for 10 guys and everyone is full afterward u know ur doing something right. Their wings were the double jointed ones. They tasted great and were a great value.

The need to open one around the Akron area....

Edited by osu1322

Quaker Steak isn't too bad if not a tad overpriced. the wings at my local one are the size of my pinky. BWW isn't bad. I like the Daytona Wings at Hooter's. The best wings are going to come from local places that aren't franchised.

UPDATE: I loved the restaurant. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the score of the baseball game shown on the TV. The Brewers were killing the Twins. The price was actually quite a bit better than Chili's was the next day. Should have went back to the Quakers.

Great surroundings and atmosphere imo.

Edited by MikesVikes