[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many players are on your Dynasty Roster?

Curt Dallas

okay, here it goes.......remember you asked for this, and i can't believe i'm replying at 1 am.......between paperwork......but i take my football seriously. I have played ff since 1996, yes you heard me right :wacko:...... dial up internet........and believe me, tough picking up players while your netzero (was a poor student at the time) drops your connection.

I remember my NetZero days. Hell, I remember my AOL leagues. I just wish I had that kind of connection now so I could have dropped connection instead of reading this thread.

I remember my NetZero days. Hell, I remember my AOL leagues. I just wish I had that kind of connection now so I could have dropped connection instead of reading this thread.

+1 :wacko:

"Rock", sorry to be a stickler for details, but what you describe is not a dynasty league. It's a keeper league. A dynasty league keeps all players on the roster except those that might drop off due to contracts running out or any other arbitrary rule system. In a keeper league you "keep" a certain number of players, in your case 4 each year.

If it makes you feel good to call it a dynasty league no biggie, but it doesn't qualify for the definition of the name.

I agree with a dynasty only forum also, especially because even in ranking and talking about players projections and rankings there can be significant differences whether you are looking at dynasty or redraft leagues. Having a dynasty only area would remove any confusion as to how you are looking at the players.

1- 12 team, 28 active player's, 3 taxi squad, non IDP $$$

2- 12 team, 35 active player's, 3 taxi squad, IDP $$$

3- 16 team, 35 active player's, 7 taxi squad, salary cap-contract, IDP just for the fun of it

Edited by derringer007

I play in 1 league where we only have 20 man rosters during the season and have to cut down to 14 position players plus 1 K and 1 DF in the offseason before the rookie/FA draft. Once draft is completed we have to cut back down to 20 players 1 week before the season starts.