[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre

Jackass

Tuesday afternoon, Gil Brandt participated in a chat session on NFL.com, and amongst the first questions that he chose to answer was one regarding Brett Favre, and whether he'd be a good fit to mentor Christian Ponder with the Minnesota Vikings.

While Brandt admits that Favre is not likely interested in signing with the Vikes to "babysit Ponder," No. 4 might have a future elsewhere.

"I do think Favre would be interested in talking to a team about returning," Brandt speculated. "But I don't see a team out there right now that would bring him back as a starter."

At Favre's most recent retirement press conference, he reiterated that this was really it. It would be a little easier to believe him were it not for past history, however he did mention after throwing out the first pitch at a Univ. of Southern Mississippi baseball game that his playing pro baseball would be more likely than playing pro football in the future.

:wacko::tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay::brew::brew::brew::pc:

I know, I know...just could not help myself. He's "retired" and still referred to as a diva.

no, I mean that if someone has money...then someone else clearly has ears :wacko:

PM me and we'll talk

Can't someone just pull a Gillooly on this tool already???

I think if you are going to refer to Favre and tool in the same sentence, a cell phone has to be involved in the conversation somewhere...

Edited by Bronco Billy