[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY AG investigating the lockout

mrip

These entitlement stories are ridiculous... Once again, something has to be done because they're "too big to fail". What a load of crap...

So when these establishments made profits from riding the NFL's coat-tails, was the NFL asking for profit-sharing? No, so if you're happy to exploit someone else's business for financial gain, then you can't whine when it isn't there to exploit.

Don't get me wrong, I love the pressure on the NFL and NFLPA, but I look at this just the same as those parties bickering about money that was largely increased by the boom of fantasy football (something that is external to the NFL itself).

I swear, everyone sees nothing but dollar signs when it comes to a very lucrative industry that they're all very fortunate to have happened to be a part of at a time when it greatly rose in popularity for largely external reasons... So NFL, get a dang deal done, and NYC, find other ways for revenue if the sport you were happy to exploit isn't available. :rantover:

These entitlement stories are ridiculous... Once again, something has to be done because they're "too big to fail". What a load of crap...

So when these establishments made profits from riding the NFL's coat-tails, was the NFL asking for profit-sharing? No, so if you're happy to exploit someone else's business for financial gain, then you can't whine when it isn't there to exploit.

Don't get me wrong, I love the pressure on the NFL and NFLPA, but I look at this just the same as those parties bickering about money that was largely increased by the boom of fantasy football (something that is external to the NFL itself).

I swear, everyone sees nothing but dollar signs when it comes to a very lucrative industry that they're all very fortunate to have happened to be a part of at a time when it greatly rose in popularity for largely external reasons... So NFL, get a dang deal done, and NYC, find other ways for revenue if the sport you were happy to exploit isn't available. :rantover:

+ a billion.

:lol:

:tup:

:wacko:

Always fun to watch elected officials grandstanding while pissing away taxpayer money.

So...he announces NOW that he is investigating the lockout...when both sides are self-proclaimed to be in the red zone and it is widely speculated that the lockout will be over by next Wednesday???

What a freaking tool...and after sitting on the sidelines for MONTHS this imbecile will pound his chest and tell people that HIS intervention ended the lockout...