[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some momo talking about spring rolls

detlef

There's only one way to eat that dish...

I thought you were gonna take off a finger the way you were stuffing it in...

:wacko: Very cool! :tup:

I love the first impression . . . a head of lettuce with a few chicken nuggets on the side with some sweet and sour dippin sauce. :rofl: That camera work didnt do the dish justice.

:lol: I love the little triumphant celebration of your own cooking with the two clenched fists and eyes raised to the heavens. All you need a glass of Cinq Cepage to wash it all down.

I love the first impression . . . a head of lettuce with a few chicken nuggets on the side with some sweet and sour dippin sauce. :rofl: That camera work didnt do the dish justice.

:lol: I love the little triumphant celebration of your own cooking with the two clenched fists and eyes raised to the heavens. All you need a glass of Cinq Cepage to wash it all down.

or maybe a riesling

I'm not actually a huge fan of that wine.

Very nice! Congrats :coach

true dat about the dish. Is it more traditional with Romaine? Had it a couple of times using Butter lettuce.

ETA: Very nicely done mentioning your Chef. Most would not do so, though I bet he digs it. I know I would

Edited by Hugh B Tool

Very nice! Congrats :coach

true dat about the dish. Is it more traditional with Romaine? Had it a couple of times using Butter lettuce.

I've always had it with green or red leaf lettuce. Though I'm sure it's one of those things where, whatever you have will do.

I get to North Carolina about once a year...I've got to find a way to get to your restaurant. Maybe if you had some Immort Ale available...

I've got two vintages of it at the Mexican place and could arrange a transfer to Jujube.