[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rhino's Spreadsheet

At this time, there are no guarantees, no promises and there is no set schedule ... however, there is already a bit of a "collaborative effort" underway in an attempt to keep this utility alive for at least another season, in one form or another. I expect that rhino may be along sometime this week to perhaps offer some additional information in this thread.

At this time, there are no guarantees, no promises and there is no set schedule ... however, there is already a bit of a "collaborative effort" underway in an attempt to keep this utility alive for at least another season, in one form or another. I expect that rhino may be along sometime this week to perhaps offer some additional information in this thread.

I was playing around with updating it for 2011 yesterday. I doing the compiling of 2010 data, consistency and was just starting to work on compiling the projections. My wife said my soul was consumed by the laptop for 10 hours, I figure its just prep for Sundays spent watching, rather than crunching numbers.