[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well it's that time again

Cowboyz1

the cowboys will be horrible this year, decimated by injury on both sides of the ball & poor play calling resulting in a dismal 2-14 record.....

reverse psychology at work here;) maybe if I type that they will do just the opposite:) Go Cowboys!!

thinking of hitting up training camp this weekend while I'm in that neck of the woods for a family reunion, if I have time:)

Hey I'm not knockin ANY good mojo,joo joo,luck, even reverse psycology, ANYTHING to avoid another season like the last. :wacko:

Hey I'm not knockin ANY good mojo,joo joo,luck, even reverse psycology, ANYTHING to avoid another season like the last. :wacko:

looks like I'll be attending sunday session with my sister & my 1st cousin 2:30-5:30 followed by a nice dinner in SA:)

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm...D2AF974750646ED

hoping to get some autographs, if not hoping for some lovely pics of Romo:)

Their offensive line was horrible last year - especially for the first half. Not sure Doug Free is the answer for 2011... Tyron Smith has as much upside as anyone in the draft, but he NEVER played left tackle at USC. He's no lock to be a stud at LT. If so, they just spent the 10th pick in the draft on a roster spot that can be found in the middle rounds. I like Romo and their receiving corps. If their line gels, then they could win the division or grab a wild card spot. Hopefully they can find some help on D in the next few days. IMO, they should have just drafted Amukamura.

I don't see how they can be a playoff contender. The offense could be pretty good, but I wouldn't trust Romo and he is definetely not a top-5 QB in yardage and TD's as you said (Brees, Brady, Manning, Rivers, Rodgers-theres the top5 in no specific order).

The biggest knack I have against them though is if they do contend, they will get beat down defensively by a team that can pass the ball just well, considering they haven't improved it at all this off-season and it is highly unlikely they get Nnamdi. Last year when the Cowboys played the Saints and lost (albeit 30-27), Brees threw for 352 yards and it probably was close because the Saints did not have Pierre Thomas or Reggie Bush, or Ingram which they will have this year.

I see them going 8-8 at best.