[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What player movement interests you the most?

Savage Beatings

Since there is going to be a whirlwind Free Agency period coming up here, which players will you be following with the most interest to see where they end up?

For me, I just desperately want to see Michael Bush hopefully get out of Oakland, and DeAngelo Williams hopefully get out of Carolina. If either of those two re-sign with their current teams, I'll be very disappointed.

Who are you watching and why?

From an IDP fantasy standpoint, where Barrett Ruud goes is interesting to me.

From a homer standpoint, word on the street is that Atlanta is coming strong for Carolina's DE Charles Johnson. Would love to see that happen.

The Kevin Kolb story is also one I'm following since I own the guy in a few leagues.

Watching Bradshaw like a hawk, hoping he ends up somewhere else. I got Jacobs late last season as a wth kind of keeper candidate knowing Bradshaw was a FA. Would be a nice score to end up with Jacobs by himself in this offense, as unlikely as that may be.

Since there is going to be a whirlwind Free Agency period coming up here, which players will you be following with the most interest to see where they end up?

For me, I just desperately want to see Michael Bush hopefully get out of Oakland, and DeAngelo Williams hopefully get out of Carolina. If either of those two re-sign with their current teams, I'll be very disappointed.

Who are you watching and why?

Ooh man, you might be in for some heartbreak (and we might have to issue a homicide/suicide watch for Taz if DWill doesn't move on), but Bush is an RFA likely to be kept while Aso walks, and Carolina should have a bunch of money to spend and have already hinted that signing their guys would be a priority (so probably no Charles Johnson for the Falcons either :wacko: )...

I'm really interested in where Aso lands. The Falcons will NOT be in the market with his projected salary equalling their total available dollars (with Julio still to sign), but I'm definitely watching to see who might have a real game-changer on defense. Just look at what Revis allows Ryan's D to do...

But there's just been so many conflicting reports about who's going after him and who can actually afford him, and the only team that seems to make much sense financially (IIRC) and as a "competitor" seems to be the Texans.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Cullen Jenkins ate a lot of downs for the Packers, standing stout even when injured.

Ray Edwards interests me. The Vikings are getting long in the tooth on that D-line and subtraction of Edwards is going to cause trouble unless they can get some talented youth in his place.

Orten is, I believe, somewhat under-rated. He may have an impactful career yet.

I am not as convinced as others that Tavaris Jackson is essentially worthless. He was progressing when interrupted by the Favre experiment.

I'm curious to see if Smith can get out of carolina and to a team with a real Q.B.

I want to see if the Eagles realize that defense wins cahmpionships or if they acquire redundant offense, which would in my mind be a mistake.

I wonder if Rice will leave Minnesota, where he will land, and what his loss will mean to the Vikings.

Will Nnamdi be out of the AFC West? If not, will he be in KC?

If the answer to the 2nd question is "no", I'm fine w/ that as long as the answer to the first question is "yes".

generally speaking.... i am looking at the first of every position signed to watch the ripple effect.

reggie bush

kolb

s smith

dwill

den qb situation

breylan and santanio

I think Holmes is going to resign with the Jets while Edwards will walk.

Kolb or Orton will land in Ari.

I have no idea where R Bush will end up.

edit I found this article right after posting this http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football...tory?id=6763222

Edited by osu1322

Ooh man, you might be in for some heartbreak (and we might have to issue a homicide/suicide watch for Taz if DWill doesn't move on), but Bush is an RFA likely to be kept while Aso walks, and Carolina should have a bunch of money to spend and have already hinted that signing their guys would be a priority (so probably no Charles Johnson for the Falcons either :wacko: )...

I'm really interested in where Aso lands. The Falcons will NOT be in the market with his projected salary equalling their total available dollars (with Julio still to sign), but I'm definitely watching to see who might have a real game-changer on defense. Just look at what Revis allows Ryan's D to do...

But there's just been so many conflicting reports about who's going after him and who can actually afford him, and the only team that seems to make much sense financially (IIRC) and as a "competitor" seems to be the Texans.

Raiders are 14 mil over cap. If a team offers Bush a good offer, there is no way the RAiders can pay him and have two high paid backs. I think Bush is out of Oakland

I'm interested to see who Arizona lands at QB. It's a foregone conclusion that they're going to land someone - no? That said, I'm not sure why Larry Fitzgerald is so low on so many pundits' rankings. The guy has proven to be a top-tier talent with a capable arm at QB. Are we thinking that Kevin Kolb or even Kyle Orton is not good enough to get this guy the ball? Orton turned Brandon Lloyd into a fantasy stud for Pete's sake!

I grabbed Fitz wherever I could in redrafts that have drafted already.

So, that said, I'm interested to see if the Cards pick up Kolb or perhaps opt for Orton. I'm thinking it's Kolb.

Also interested to see who Denver lands at RB - if anyone. D-Will makes some sense.

For IDP honks, I'm interested to see if the Bucs utilize their massive cap shortage on Nnamdi Asomugha. Could he fit their scheme? I'm thinking yes, and he could suddenly turn into an IDP stud rather than a guy you kind of have to avoid - since QBs do the same.

1. James Jones- Someone is going to give him starter money. I've got a feeling he'll be play in California.

2. Santonio Holmes- I don't think it's a lock that the Jets retain him. He's already said he's going to the highest bidder... Depending on where he goes his fantasy worth could sky rocket.

3. Cullen Jenkins

I'm interested to see who Arizona lands at QB. It's a foregone conclusion that they're going to land someone - no? That said, I'm not sure why Larry Fitzgerald is so low on so many pundits' rankings. The guy has proven to be a top-tier talent with a capable arm at QB. Are we thinking that Kevin Kolb or even Kyle Orton is not good enough to get this guy the ball? Orton turned Brandon Lloyd into a fantasy stud for Pete's sake!

I grabbed Fitz wherever I could in redrafts that have drafted already.

LOL, I did the same with Wells (yeah yeah, flame on) knowing that the Cards with a decent QB could open the field up for Fitz which will then lead to a more honest D-line which could make Wells job allot easier, specially a healthy Wells and he is on the cheap right now so god help him if he fails me :wacko:

LOL, I did the same with Wells (yeah yeah, flame on) knowing that the Cards with a decent QB could open the field up for Fitz which will then lead to a more honest D-line which could make Wells job allot easier, specially a healthy Wells and he is on the cheap right now so god help him if he fails me :tup:

:wacko: Wells? Really?