[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What player movement interests you the most?

Savage Beatings

ESPN just admitted that we will know if Kolb goes to AZ within a few hours. Just saw it on TV and there is nothing posted on the internet right now. Didnt catch who was reporting it but I will update if it comes on again.

ESPN just admitted that we will know if Kolb goes to AZ within a few hours. Just saw it on TV and there is nothing posted on the internet right now. Didnt catch who was reporting it but I will update if it comes on again.

It was a beat writer for Arizona . . .

It was a beat writer for Arizona . . .

Thanks.

I hope that Seattle keeps Hasslbeck. We need a QB and we are not ready to waist anything again like we did with Charlie Whitehurst. I dont necessarily have any allegiance to Hasslbeck but I think he is our best option on the board. One more year while we scramble to fill that spot.

Thanks.

I hope that Seattle keeps Hasslbeck. We need a QB and we are not ready to waist anything again like we did with Charlie Whitehurst. I dont necessarily have any allegiance to Hasslbeck but I think he is our best option on the board. One more year while we scramble to fill that spot.

waist?

waste

Thanks.

I also don't think Carrol is ready to give up on the Whitehurst experiment yet. He was costly and I think they will let him fail them or at least allow them to be in contention for Luck.

I know, I am horrible at basic English... Thanks MUCK. :wacko:

What has been said about Ronnie Brown so far? I havent heard anything on where he might end up and was wondering if he could be worth a mid round pick this year.

I know, I am horrible at basic English... Thanks MUCK. :wacko:

What has been said about Ronnie Brown so far? I havent heard anything on where he might end up and was wondering if he could be worth a mid round pick this year.

What I heard was that Brown wants to stay with the Dolphins, but the team hadn't said anything yet.

Since there is going to be a whirlwind Free Agency period coming up here, which players will you be following with the most interest to see where they end up?

For me, I just desperately want to see Michael Bush hopefully get out of Oakland, and DeAngelo Williams hopefully get out of Carolina. If either of those two re-sign with their current teams, I'll be very disappointed.

Who are you watching and why?

I want to see how much money Houston is willing to throw at Nnamdi Asomugha. Nnamdi plus a Wade-led defense looks like the makings of a very strong team.

The other guy would be Sidney Rice. I can't see how Minny keeps him. Argh.

I think Holmes is going to resign with the Jets while Edwards will walk.

Kolb or Orton will land in Ari.

I have no idea where R Bush will end up.

edit I found this article right after posting this http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football...tory?id=6763222

not looking for predictions, just answering the OP's question of who i am most interested in.