[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle on SiriusXM every Thursday

DMD

In case you are a long-haul trucker or actually have sattelite radio in your home, check out channel 87 the fantasy channel on Thursday nights 10 PM to 1 AM EST (7 PM - 10PM PST) for John Tuvey and myself talking football and taking calls and wondering what we can get away with since the FCC does not control sattelite radio. Our first show will be on August 4th.

Some SiriusXM radios can record as well so go ahead and set it.

Hoping to have some fun with it!

In case you are a long-haul trucker or actually have sattelite radio in your home, check out channel 87 the fantasy channel on Thursday nights 11 PM to 1 AM EST (8 PM - 10PM PST) for John Tuvey and myself talking football and taking calls and wondering what we can get away with since the FCC does not control sattelite radio. Our first show will be on August 4th.

Some SiriusXM radios can record as well so go ahead and set it.

Hoping to have some fun with it!

Dude, that is awesome !!!! :wacko:

In case you are a long-haul trucker or actually have sattelite radio in your home,

Sirius has an Internet product as well. You can get it as an add-on to a standard XM or standalone. I listen to Sirius all day at work and love it.

And cool beans on being on - I'll definitely make sure to catch this on Thursdays.

David, this is a great step in the right direction for your business. I congratulate you on this accomplishment!!!

Listen to that station quite a bit and I'm sure you'll do fine - one suggestion. You need to get Bunzie or Czar to join you as the sexy voiced gal who will get all the nerds like Big Country to call in. :wacko:

David, this is a great step in the right direction for your business. I congratulate you on this accomplishment!!!

Listen to that station quite a bit and I'm sure you'll do fine - one suggestion. You need to get Bunzie or Czar to join you as the sexy voiced gal who will get all the nerds like Big Country to call in. :wacko:

I don't suppose having John using a falsetto voice would do?

so many angles for good radio. Lots of possibilites here.

With the ladies, your free agent calls of the week could be the "Sexy Free Agents" and have the names of your top add/drops read by a female, like mentioned above.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

congrats!

what I hate is that the fantasy channel is not standard on my sirius and I'd have to pay extra. Which sucks since I bought a lifetime subscription and I don't relish paying any more money

I like you guys better than the guru, but what hapened to those guys? Canned? t

They had a similiar show, and it did rebroadcast for those that ask.

I just heard their show on Monday. I also heard some dude from Big Lead Sports pimping Tuvey and Walters' show on Thursday. Really interested in hearing you guys tomorrow night!