[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16-game Thursday night schedule?

montster

I would much rather see a Saturday night game.

That will never happen before the end of the regular season of college football. The NFL won't do Fridays either so as to not compete with High School football.

Is someone forcing you to watch it?

Yes - myself. See, I'm an NFL junkie and I watch every game. I also have a family and my wife hates football. So the more days it's on, the more annoyed she gets. I'm going for balance and quite frankly, 3 days of football is too much. One of the things that makes my obsession tolerable is that it's only on 2 days a week for the most part.

That will never happen before the end of the regular season of college football. The NFL won't do Fridays either so as to not compete with High School football.

To be honest, it has nothing to do with High school football but more so Friday nights are reserved for "going out night". All the major networks avoid their premier shows on Friday night for this specific reason andtht's also why the NFL did Thursday night football. Firday nights is just a dead market time.

Yes - myself. See, I'm an NFL junkie and I watch every game. I also have a family and my wife hates football. So the more days it's on, the more annoyed she gets. I'm going for balance and quite frankly, 3 days of football is too much. One of the things that makes my obsession tolerable is that it's only on 2 days a week for the most part.

Same here. My wife was praying the season would be lost.

But there is a Thursday college game every week and the NFL would wait until the season ended before putting on there Thursday games. But there Sat night game is usually a good one so I will give you that one.

But there is a Thursday college game every week and the NFL would wait until the season ended before putting on there Thursday games. But there Sat night game is usually a good one so I will give you that one.

Thursday CFB games are a newer event used to get more TV exposure, and this newness makes it unprotected by the NFL.