[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FA Predictions thread

BearBroncos

My first prediction and I'm sure a few others feel the same, but Orton to Washington.

Shanny has a great relationship with Elway and Washington is in dire need to a decent QB. I see a 2nd going to Denver for Orton.

Nice job but orton isn't a FA and would be traded

Do you have any fa predictions? :wacko:

I can see that, but probably more for a 3rd. Another reason why this could happen is that WAS has a spendy owner, so Orton's salary wouldn't be a problem, tho they may restructure.

The reason why it might not happen is that rumors continue to be that Beck is going to be the QB.

Along the trade idea... Steve Smith CAR to BAL.

Heck, I picked up Beck in 2 leagues just for the sake of "just in case" but I also realize this is Shanahan and he is the most nafious of BS'ers there is to work a deal. I just can't see a guy like Shanny actually following through with putting Beck as the guy.

The more I look at Washington, the more I see they really have allot of wholes everywhere.

My BIG prediciton: Braylon Edwards leaves NY and goes to the Patriots, acts like a poor man's Randy Moss from a couple years ago and puts up numbers around 65 catches, 1000 yds, 6-8 tds.

Also Ashmougahghahhgah will go to the Texans

Hass goes to the Titans

DeAngelo to Miami

Snelling to Denver

Marc Bulger to Cincy

Plax goes to St. Louis

Randy Moss goes to Washington :wacko:

hopefully i can get ONE of these right :tup:

My name is Tim (/checks wallet for accuracy sake) and I'm an alcoholic....

Anywho... FA and Trade predictions... garsh.....

Aren't you the guy in my league last year that drafted the wrong Adrian Peterson with the first pick?

Sidney Rice - WR - Vikings

NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora reports the Seahawks are "making a play" for free agent WR Sidney Rice.

Related: Seahawks

Source: NFL.com

Jul 26, 2:32 PM

Interesting move. I think that lends to the rumor that there is a lack of confidence in those rookies. Granted, I like the move being a Durham owner in a couple leagues. But, if they shoot fo Sidney, I wonder how that effects their bid for Kolb?

I think Ryan finds a way to keep Holmes and lets Edwards walk. His young QB NEEDS a guy like Holmes that can get open and make smarts decisions which totally eliminates Edwards.

From your lips to Mike Tannenbaum's ears...

Not sure, but id be fine with Orton or McNabb taking their talents to South Beach.

I think McNabb is the last on everyones radar for the mere fact he is going to demand some guarnteed money. As soon as those positions that are currently open get filled is only when we'll see McNabb get desperate and agree to a 1 year term and a serious reduced salary, layered in incentives.

Nnamdi Asomugha - Bucs (They have to spend money some how)

Nick Barnett - Bucs

Plaxico - Giants

Hasslebeck - Arizona

That all sounds pretty fair. The Bucs have a ton of room and need to bring in some vets to balance out that uber-young squad. I can see the Kolb deal fizzling out for some reason and the Cards having to opt for the older Hasselbeck.

Would they even consider bringing him back?

They could have used him last year. He already has a connection with Eli so low risk for the right price? :wacko:

Yeah, I heard on ESPN Radio that there's actually a chance of that happening, with Steve Smith perhaps not returning.

A buddy of mine who works for the Jets is telling me that the Santonio Holmes deal is done and he is a Jet. I am taking him at his word as there is nothing on the web about it. If he is wrong, I got me some crow to eat.

Edit to add: Nothing in the NY papers this morning, on the web, on Twitter.

Edited by The Wolf