[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb to Minny?

alexgaddis

(2010) 275 for 472 3377 yds / 14 tds 15 ints

(2009) 267 for 443 3553 yds / 22 tds 10 ints

(2008) 345 for 571 3916 yds / 23 tds 11 ints

Last year was bad but under the circumstances who would have done that well. The Redskins suck (yeah, I said it) and McNabb was playing in a system he had never played in. Even with that Santana Moss had one of his best years ever. I think McNabb will have a good year and help the Vikes to at least a wildcard spot.

Only way this could be better is if Sidney Rice signs with Seattle

This is the Viking brain trust we're talking about, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. On the other hand, Rice may be more inclined to stay in Minnesota with McBlob there now. Maybe that's why they went after McCheeseburger, to entice Rice to stay in Minnesota.

I think I'm giving way to much credit to the Viking coaching staff here. :wacko:

This is the Viking brain trust we're talking about, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. On the other hand, Rice may be more inclined to stay in Minnesota with McBlob there now. Maybe that's why they went after McCheeseburger, to entice Rice to stay in Minnesota.

I think I'm giving way to much credit to the Viking coaching staff here. :wacko:

Didnt they just sign Aromoshudu from the bears? they dont NEED Rice anymore! :tup:

Isnt their offensive coordinator a former Eagle? Musgrave? Or am I way off here?

What about Leslie Frazier?

In 1999 Frazier joined first time Head Coach Andy Reid as Defensive Backs coach for the Philadelphia Eagles. It was there that Frazier worked as a fellow assistant with the Vikings future Head Coach, Brad Childress. The Eagles defense improved steadily in the four years that Frazier was there.

link

Heres the deal, I think its a smart move by the Vikes to not have Ponder start week 1 after not having an offseason to prepare for the NFL...Also, I don't want Ponder to become David Carr II behind a shaky offensive line...Bring in McNabb and use whatever mobility he has left and have him groom Ponder for next year...its not like we are Super Bowl bound either way this year so I have no problem with this move...

I think McNabb never wanted to play in Washington and always had the desire to play in Minnesota. Who knows, he might have a second coming and pull a Farve, year 1 of course :wacko:

The same could be said for our previous QB who came over from the Jets.

Heres the deal, I think its a smart move by the Vikes to not have Ponder start week 1 after not having an offseason to prepare for the NFL...Also, I don't want Ponder to become David Carr II behind a shaky offensive line...Bring in McNabb and use whatever mobility he has left and have him groom Ponder for next year...its not like we are Super Bowl bound either way this year so I have no problem with this move...

McNabb had more time to study the Redskins playbook last year. That didn't work out so well. Maybe Ponder can teach McNabb the playbook this year so he can play for the Vikes. :wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes

McNabb had more time to study the Redskins playbook last year. Maybe Ponder can teach McNabb the playbook this year so he can play for the Vikes. :wacko:

Wrong system for McNabb last year and as it has been pointed out I don't think he wanted to be there...lack of motivation and different offense = bad results...

I think McNabb never wanted to play in Washington and always had the desire to play in Minnesota. Who knows, he might have a second coming and pull a Farve, year 1 of course :wacko:

You mean texting pictures of his drunk to a media whore?

Oh, it is spelled F A V R E.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders