[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Girlfriend sez she's moving out...

staniels12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw that, if I'm in round 4 or 5 looking for a QB and those guys are gone and I want a good QB, I'm taking the best available. Do otherwise and you're not playing FF anymore, you're playing some other puss game where some stupid female animal rights nut is dictating how you are allowed to play. Why don't you just hack off your nuts and hand them over to her along with the remote?

Go for it.

But if a woman I genuinely loved, the one that gives me hummers and lets me violate her in so many ways, is legitimately THAT put off by Vick, I'd find my way around drafting him.

Like I said though... it sounds more like a control issue than a Vick issue and if that's the case, then I share your sentiment.

Go for it.

But if a woman I genuinely loved, the one that gives me hummers and lets me violate her in so many ways, is legitimately THAT put off by Vick, I'd find my way around drafting him.

Like I said though... it sounds more like a control issue than a Vick issue and if that's the case, then I share your sentiment.

My explanation to her would be that the object of the game is to try to draft the NFL players that will score the most points in the given league's format and to win potentially a sh*tload of money if I do it right, and that having a player on my team does in no way indicate that I endorse that player's on-field or off-field antics, criminal history, the size of the rims on his car, etc. The players on my team are essentially statistical placeholders, nothing more. If she doesn't get that, them hummers better be legendary it would seem further evaluation of the relationship might be in order.

The more serious a relationship gets, the less freedom a man has to blow off steam with his buddies and act like an ass (generally speaking). A man needs his hobbies, and needs his woman to respect boundaries when he's taking that precious time for some personal enjoyment.

Tell your woman to get back in the kitchen.

Fortunate for us, we haven't yet taught women how to read so we can tell them anything. Wait, you didn't teach her to read, did you?

Yeah, I am thinking that N.O.W. will be joining PETA any minute...

I would take Charlie Whitehurst and roll with him prior to drafting Mike Vick - my integrity and beliefs are more important than the money or the title. There are other QBs out there

I heard Whitehurst masturbates while watching pron. Better roll with another QB.

I'd tell her that she needs to change her career as she is promoting the well being of a vicious animal that has been known to kill or maim small children and that you can't live with the fact that she would actually stand up for, nay, support a cabal of vicious, murdering, animals. And, besides, it isn't that big of a loss anyway, anyone can get a girl that makes $12 an hour and comes home smelling like dog sh!t.

Though, the above may be a bit harsh, but, goddamn, this is freaking fantasy football we're talking about!!!!!

That being said- last year I picked up Vick as a free agent in all my leagues after week 1 just taking a chance and it paid off big. I was able to separate his actions from his stellar performance. I guess thats how the Philly fans deal with it too.

Me too. I picked him up in two leagues and won two leagues. I had no problem counting the money.

On another note, after seeing Santonio Holmes locker room picks from the Steeler Super Bowl win, I have politely asked Scooby to not pick him b/c he is the only NFL player more endowed than me. :wacko:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Wow - good stuff here! All those questioning my masculinity should note I never said I WOULDN'T draft Vick, btw. I just never thought I'd see the day when she would actually get this fired up over ANYTHING involving FF! Had to share! My favorite responses have been Big John who attempted to extrapolate my age from a post from early 2010, CunningRunt who seems to have the least misogynistic tendencies of everyone out there, FlemingD who should be a writer for The League (actually was laughing about the prospect of hiding Vick from her for an entire season with a buddy earlier today), and Matt770 who came out firing but agrees with my boundaries theories. And to SEC, she actually makes zero $ per hour since she volunteers, but is kind enough to wash off the dog SHAM WOW! before coming to bed each evening. And while she is fired up beyond all belief and rationality on this one, she is a lovely gal who enables my FF habit much like Nancy did for Sid once upon a time. Satellite I will post a pic and let you decide for yourself if she's worth it!

Wow - good stuff here! All those questioning my masculinity should note I never said I WOULDN'T draft Vick, btw. I just never thought I'd see the day when she would actually get this fired up over ANYTHING involving FF! Had to share! My favorite responses have been Big John who attempted to extrapolate my age from a post from early 2010, CunningRunt who seems to have the least misogynistic tendencies of everyone out there, FlemingD who should be a writer for The League (actually was laughing about the prospect of hiding Vick from her for an entire season with a buddy earlier today), and Matt770 who came out firing but agrees with my boundaries theories. And to SEC, she actually makes zero $ per hour since she volunteers, but is kind enough to wash off the dog SHAM WOW! before coming to bed each evening. And while she is fired up beyond all belief and rationality on this one, she is a lovely gal who enables my FF habit much like Nancy did for Sid once upon a time. Satellite I will post a pic and let you decide for yourself if she's worth it!

Misogynistic.

I actually had to look that up.

Yer right though. I have nothing against women. I think every man should own one.

Why don't you do what every red blooded American male does and lie to her? Make her think she is getting her way and do whatever you want.

Does she check your roster or something?