[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grandmother is Raiders' newest cheerleader

buddahj

dang, that lady is busted.... doable, sure, but busted.

you tell me the Raiders just got a grandma on their squad and show me that face, you better be prepared to tell me she is 45+.

The wench was here when I was checking her out and said - if I look like that in three years, you better take me in the yard and shoot me.

you tell me the Raiders just got a grandma on their squad and show me that face, you better be prepared to tell me she is 45+.

The wench was here when I was checking her out and said - if I look like that in three years, you better take me in the yard and shoot me.

She's five years older than my wife and could pass for her mom.

She's five years older than my wife and could pass for her mom.

About the same here. I think she would look great for a 45-50 year old, but for 37 she seems pretty reliant on makeup and the fake perkies. But apparently she loves the c0ck. If you have a kid when you are a teenager and then your teenager ends up preggo, I'd think they shag like minxes. :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if my wife would say the same thing and she'll be 48 in three years.