[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho Cinco to the Patriots...

irish

WOW! That's gonna be a pretty nice fit!

:wacko:

Holy crap. I never miss a Jets-Pats game and I can see Belichick is upping the ante with these moves. This season is going to be very interesting. Nice bump for Ocho in the rankings with Brady throwing him the ball.

Yeah, I saw but it was seconds apart so it wasn't done on purpose and certainly wasn't posted prior to me starting the topic myself as I checked first.

I don't consider Chad a 'poor character' guy. Oh sure, he's a clown, but he's not a bad seed. Haynesworth had me :wacko: though. I heard Josh Miller (former Pats punter) on the radio this afternoon talking about Haynesworth...I can't see this ending well no matter how cheaply they got him. Miller said many of the players at Tennessee were afraid of Haynesworth. I know that the Pats have loosened up on the "mr. clean" player image, but this is beyond the pale.

Haters been saying that for a decade or so.

Not really. They've taken one here or there. Corey Dillon. Randy Moss.

Now they seem to be collecting them.

Haynesworth is a joke. He geared up for one big year, the last of his contract, and got paid. I think he might have a big impact this year, but he's a cancer. And he's lazy. It won't last long.

Another question is how much will he pay Aaron Hernandez for his number.

That's a good question or will he just change his name instead?

I don't consider Chad a 'poor character' guy. Oh sure, he's a clown, but he's not a bad seed. Haynesworth had me :wacko: though. I heard Josh Miller (former Pats punter) on the radio this afternoon talking about Haynesworth...I can't see this ending well no matter how cheaply they got him. Miller said many of the players at Tennessee were afraid of Haynesworth. I know that the Pats have loosened up on the "mr. clean" player image, but this is beyond the pale.

Ocho is all about being the center of attention and if you actually listen to what he says he is pretty funny and I think most of his teammates love having him around. I think there were times when he whined about not getting the ball and there was a period where he was pissing and moaning about wanting to be traded, but poor character is a bit harsh.

Haynesworth, maybe Belichick talked to him, said I have this role in mind for you, would you be interested and Albert said, "Oh, yes, sir, Mr. Belichick sir, yes indeed I surely would, they was all jackasses in Washington but I'll play for you", and Bill said, meh, for a 5th rounder, what the hell, give him a shot. Not sure if it was a smart move but they have a need in the D-line for sure.