[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin

Brentastic

Anquan is a stud. He's the guy who can take it to the house from anywhere, not because he's fast but because he's tough, breaks tackles and is a gamer. He's my favorite type of WR. But his 1st year in Baltimore was disappointing to say the least and I'm having a hard time projecting him this season. The other caveat is that I'm not a fan of Flacco. I really think he should/could get 1100 and 10, especially with another year in BAL and being the primary receiving weapon. But my Flacco hate has me fearing that last season could be the norm for Anquan the rest of his career in BAL. The trend follower in me has my money on an improved year (1100/10) but my gut is telling me to temper expectations.

What say the huddlers?

I'm not sold on Flacco either, and I've yet to come across someone who is. But here is some good news in regard to Boldin----Mason and Heap are both gone, although Mason might come back at a cheaper salary. Mason had 61 receptions and 7 TDs last year, and Heap had 40 receptions and 5 TDs. So that's 100 receptions and 12 TDs that are going to have to go elsewhere (as of right now). They drafted Torrey Smith, and even if he starts, hell, he's a rookie and has to earn Flacco's trust and get their timing down. TE Ed Dickson will get some looks for sure.

I think Boldin will have better numbers this year because of Baltimore's lack of quality receiving options on their team right now.

I'm gonna go big. Did they get a replacement for McGahee? Heap is gone. There figures to be more red zone and goal line plays designed for Boldin. They always say WR's and QB's take time to mesh (I'd like to test that one someday). Flacco could improve and have a pretty darn good year. Boldin's too young to lose a step. I

Anquan is a stud. He's the guy who can take it to the house from anywhere, not because he's fast but because he's tough, breaks tackles and is a gamer. He's my favorite type of WR. But his 1st year in Baltimore was disappointing to say the least and I'm having a hard time projecting him this season. The other caveat is that I'm not a fan of Flacco. I really think he should/could get 1100 and 10, especially with another year in BAL and being the primary receiving weapon. But my Flacco hate has me fearing that last season could be the norm for Anquan the rest of his career in BAL. The trend follower in me has my money on an improved year (1100/10) but my gut is telling me to temper expectations.

What say the huddlers?

Who is this Baltimore you speak of? Seems I took a flier on them a few years back and was lucky to get away with my bemudas in tact.

the guy who can take it to the house from anywhere, not because he's fast but because he's tough, breaks tackles and is a gamer

Mr. irrelevant without a supporting cast.

I really think he should/could get 1100 and 10, especially with another year in BAL

Vegas loves ya baby...

Who is this Baltimore you speak of? Seems I took a flier on them a few years back and was lucky to get away with my bemudas in tact.

the guy who can take it to the house from anywhere, not because he's fast but because he's tough, breaks tackles and is a gamer

Mr. irrelevant without a supporting cast.

I really think he should/could get 1100 and 10, especially with another year in BAL

Vegas loves ya baby...

Your post confuses me.