[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl picks

Brent

Chiefs aren't making the playoffs this year.

your Chiefs are going to win the division. They are ahead of schedule on Defense and really look to get even better there plus the offense is just getting started. The Chargers defense won't stop the Chiefs, I like them this year to keep it going.

Usually it is an underrated team that makes it...

Chicago Bears 20

New England 27

Bears make it to the SB...bwa ha ha ha. That's a good one!

:wacko: You like that huh? Seriously, they will improve on offense, it is their defensive backfield that I hope stays together and healthy. If they can play some good pass defense this year, and I think they will, I see them in the playoffs once again. They are a little under the radar b/c the Super Bowl champs are in their division.

I'll go with the Pats and Saints as well, although I can see Green Bay sneaking in, and if Philly plays to their potential, them as well.

As for the Jets, I don't even think they'll make they playoffs. They have lost more than they gained this off-season, and either Houston or San Diego is going to replace them as the wildcard team this year.

:wacko: You like that huh? Seriously, they will improve on offense, it is their defensive backfield that I hope stays together and healthy. If they can play some good pass defense this year, and I think they will, I see them in the playoffs once again. They are a little under the radar b/c the Super Bowl champs are in their division.

I'm a Packer fan so you can dismiss my observation if you like. My observation is that, at least against the Packers, that Daniel Manning was the heart of that Defense, along with Lance Briggs. Manning is constantly making big plays against the Packers. I would presume that his loss this off season would be a huge loss.

Yes, the loss of Archie Manning's third son, his love child, will have ramifications, IMO.

I'll go with the Pats and Saints as well, although I can see Green Bay sneaking in, and if Philly plays to their potential, them as well.

As for the Jets, I don't even think they'll make they playoffs. They have lost more than they gained this off-season, and either Houston or San Diego is going to replace them as the wildcard team this year.

The Super Bowl champions sneaking in? :wacko:

Mike Vick will never go to the super bowl.

Is last years wild card team supposed to be the favorite?

Last years wildcard that one the super bowl without

A. Starting Runningback

B. Starting Tight End

C. Starting Safety

D. Starting Outside Linebacker

Yes, the Packers who never trailed by more than 7 at any point, the same team that barely lost to the Pats in New England with Matt Flynn at the helm. Those guys. Your defending NFL Champions.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Last years wildcard that one the super bowl without

A. Starting Runningback

B. Starting Tight End

C. Starting Safety

D. Starting Outside Linebacker

Yes, the Packers who never trailed by more than 7 at any point, the same team that barely lost to the Pats in New England with Matt Flynn at the helm. Those guys. Your defending NFL Champions.

The same team that finished second to the Bears in their own division, is supposed to be favored to repeat as Super Bowl champs? Yeah, good luck with that.

Like I said, they do have a chance to sneak in, but imo, New Orleans is the team to beat in the NFC.