[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do You Play for PRIDE?

The Wolf

Hate to post this here and know that BJ will probably move it (sorry in advance, roomie!) but MSHB had some losses and is looking for a few good owners! This is a low cost league but all proceeds go to a fund used to help Huddlers in need.

Go check out the league forum if interested or ping Rajn...come on gang...let's keep this HIGHLY worthwhile IDP league going! Good competition, low cost, and at the end of the day, bragging rights and knowing that you helped someone in need...what could be better than that???

Hopefully, we get many eyes on this before its moved...

Come on...who wants to compete simply for the sake of winning? Pure and simple, who is driven by competition, regardless of what's at stake? I don't need a payout to win. I just like to win...and know there are many others like that on the boards here. Join us, play to win, and help Huddlers in need. What could be better?

MSHB and MSHBII - Huddlers Helping Huddlers!

Come on...who wants to compete simply for the sake of winning? Pure and simple, who is driven by competition, regardless of what's at stake? I don't need a payout to win. I just like to win...and know there are many others like that on the boards here. Join us, play to win, and help Huddlers in need. What could be better?

MSHB and MSHBII - Huddlers Helping Huddlers!

Actually, you do win a team jersey if you win the championship. :wacko:

Actually, you do win a team jersey if you win the championship. :wacko:

Hey , when did that start :mad: I never got one when I won MSHB

If it's still open, count me in. This will be the first IDP league for me.

I'm already supporting two money leagues. It sucks when you know that you can't come out ahead even before the season begins. At least this is for a good cause.

League #1: Dude at work wants me to set up a new league. First year no entry fee, second year $20 to get in. I cover the MFL cost and a few of the kids in the league.

League #2: Also a $20 entry for a long running league. Usually around 16 owners and I believe all 16 get a payout at the end. The Super Bowl winner is the only person that will come out on top at the end of the year. Yes, two years ago I was first in the division with the best record in the league. I didn't come out ahead.

So where do I sign?

Edited by MikesVikes

If it's still open, count me in. This will be the first IDP league for me.

I'm already supporting two money leagues. It sucks when you know that you can't come out ahead even before the season begins. At least this is for a good cause.

League #1: Dude at work wants me to set up a new league. First year no entry fee, second year $20 to get in. I cover the MFL cost and a few of the kids in the league.

League #2: Also a $20 entry for a long running league. Usually around 16 owners and I believe all 16 get a payout at the end. The Super Bowl winner is the only person that will come out on top at the end of the year. Yes, two years ago I was first in the division with the best record in the league. I didn't come out ahead.

So where do I sign?

Very cool. I'll add you to the new owner thread. Make your way over and get acquainted and I'll posting a more formal intro soon.

Come on bro...come back!!

I cant man. Too many leagues and plus my IDP prowess is just simply unfair to bestow upon you people