[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Group of Dolphin Fans Chant "We Want Six Wins."

lawofmurphy

these fans are classless. what do they think this is going to do?

Can it help? Not a chance. Can it hurt? Perhaps.

In truth, they're not fans at all.

Edited to add:

Same thing with JT. When there was talk about him coming back, the fans went crazy negative. Stupid meadowland stink jokes and Rex Ryan fat jokes and foot jokes. He was suddenly the worlds biggest villian because Parcells treated him like garbage. Its like the guy hadn't been the backbone of our defense for years. Like he's not a possible hall of famer who gave his all to this team.

Edited by Duchess Jack

The fans spend money on the tickets and the merch.. If they are not happy with the product, they have a right to voice their displeasure. These players get paid millions to play a game that the fans basically pay for.. If I was a Dolphins fan, I would be a little bit upset right now too. I would stop short of calling these fans classless. What other forum would you suggest that they express their displeasure? If there is a thread about it on the huddle, the message is obviously getting heard.

The fans spend money on the tickets and the merch.. If they are not happy with the product, they have a right to voice their displeasure. These players get paid millions to play a game that the fans basically pay for.. If I was a Dolphins fan, I would be a little bit upset right now too. I would stop short of calling these fans classless. What other forum would you suggest that they express their displeasure? If there is a thread about it on the huddle, the message is obviously getting heard.

Considering this once proud franchise has been a non-factor for nearly 30 years I think the fans have every right to be upset and voice their displeasure in any way they like.

If the fans wanted to force real change, they would stop spending money on tickets and merchandise. That $end$ a $tronger $ignal to the management of the team. Booing Chad Henne or chanting how few wins they want accomplishes nothing at all.

If the fans wanted to force real change, they would stop spending money on tickets and merchandise. That $end$ a $tronger $ignal to the management of the team. Booing Chad Henne or chanting how few wins they want accomplishes nothing at all.

I agree, this is kind of classless. To single out Henne like that. I say give the dude a chance. If he stinks it up the first three weeks, then boo him of the field if you must. But in the early stages of camp? Really? That's pretty raw, and I am generally a rude and abrasive person myself so I know of what I speak.

I think the fans have every right to be upset and voice their displeasure in any way they like.

I've seen you express yourself. Color me surprised.

It comes down to this...

Can booing at the first week of practice about a couple incomplete balls that all QBs are throwing at this point help? I can't see any way that it would.

Can it hurt? Sure.

What the fans are doing is not helping anything and it can only make things worse. They are a big part of the problem. They need to start acting like fans rather than some classless mob looking to make themselves feel better by pretending that they know more than the coaches and front office. If they do know more - than they should put away their pitch forks and torches - man up and get themselves a job in the industry.

Nobody forces anybody to buy tickets or purchase gear. Henne is not doing this to hurt anybody. He clearly does not deserve it.

Edited by Duchess Jack

We also talking about Miami...is there a more apathetic sports town in America? My guess is that the TRUE fans won't boo but it's those "fringe" fans, the ones that show up only when things are going well, that cause the ruckus.

Edited by The Wolf

I've seen you express yourself. Color me surprised.

It comes down to this...

Can booing at the first week of practice about a couple incomplete balls that all QBs are throwing at this point help? I can't see any way that it would.

Can it hurt? Sure.

What the fans are doing is not helping anything and it can only make things worse. They are a big part of the problem. They need to start acting like fans rather than some classless mob looking to make themselves feel better by pretending that they know more than the coaches and front office. If they do know more - than they should put away their pitch forks and torches - man up and get themselves a job in the industry.

Nobody forces anybody to buy tickets or purchase gear. Henne is not doing this to hurt anybody. He clearly does not deserve it.

No need to take a personal shot there sweetie. You sho is a funny little man. Just get ready for another year of irrelevance.

I am a Dolphin fan for all my life. Yes, I am not happy with Henne. Did you see what Henne did last yr? He SUCKED! Yeah, Sporano gave him a VERY conservative play calls, because Sparano doesn't trust him. When we need Henne, he throws an INT. I really don't like the direction of the whole team. It seems like we always get ex-Dallas players who are washed up and done. Thanks Parcells! Not! I think Parcells was most of the problem that we are in now. By getting Ross as the owner, spliting the ownership within several celebrities, it's making the Dolphins a laughing stock of the NFL.

What Ross did last year in flying to California to talk to Jim Harbuagh was bad. He needed to talk to Sparano before. Going behind is back like that is horrible. Then after Harbaugh declines, Ross signs Sparano? Come on, have some class! Sparano never knew until the media asked him the question about it.

With being in the AFC East, while Patriots and Jets getting a lot tougher this year and Miami is doing what? Miami's defense can't do it all like last year. Miami needs to score points. PLEASE MIAMI DO NOT GET BRETT FAVRE!!! I don't want him at all. He's done! We don't need that media circus. How's Devlin doing in practice? Devlin has a very strong arm and accurate, unlike Henne.

Actually, I would be shocked if we won 6 games this year. Dolphins have a pretty tough schedule this year.

Edited by FantasyFBL

Just sign Favre and be done with it.

:wacko:

For the love of all that is holy, no. I still believe Henne has been a victim of circumstance. With the "playcalling" we had last year it would have been tough for anyone to succeed. Oh it's 3rd and long? Let's run a play action. Oh Henne's strung together a couple of nice completions? Let's run the wildcat. It was stupid to expect a 2nd year QB to lead the team to the promised land without a running game and with a joke of an OL. Henne is still developing but the "what have you done for me lately" mentality that plagues most Dolphins "fans" causes them to expect HoF production out of a guy who is only going into his 3rd year of starting.

Henne is still developing but the "what have you done for me lately" mentality that plagues most Dolphins "fans" causes them to expect HoF production out of a guy who is only going into his 3rd year of starting.

Fish fans are spoiled by what Dan Marino did early in his career and they expect the same. Time for those folks to get out of the past...

For the love of all that is holy, no. I still believe Henne has been a victim of circumstance. With the "playcalling" we had last year it would have been tough for anyone to succeed. Oh it's 3rd and long? Let's run a play action. Oh Henne's strung together a couple of nice completions? Let's run the wildcat. It was stupid to expect a 2nd year QB to lead the team to the promised land without a running game and with a joke of an OL. Henne is still developing but the "what have you done for me lately" mentality that plagues most Dolphins "fans" causes them to expect HoF production out of a guy who is only going into his 3rd year of starting.

That is a good point.

That's not the case at all. They simply want a QB that doesn't suck.

I agree. As its been mentioned, we had an old tired offense, a bad oline and no speed. I am not saying Henne is the answer, but people need to realize that its a team sport.

Henne hasn't given anybody reason to respect him, but he also hasn't given anybody reason to disrespect him and folk trying to make the guy feel like crap... need to ask themselves what he's done to deserve it and what gives them the right.

Its not an exhange of ideas. Its not spirited debate. Its not even drunk angry fans shouting on sports radio. Its simply done to make the guy feel like crap and I think its classless.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Fish fans are spoiled by what Dan Marino did early in his career and they expect the same. Time for those folks to get out of the past...

That's not the case at all. They simply want a QB that doesn't suck.

I think spoiled is not the right word. Expecting would be better. DJ makes a great point: Henne cannot do this alone, yet he is the QB and we all know that QBs get too much credit and too much of the blame sometimes.