[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interboard League (IBL)

tazinib1

My first year representing TheHuddle in any type of format. :wacko:

We are represented by the following Huddlers:

1. Infinity

2. WashingtonD

3. ElectricRelish

4. Westhemess

5. Scorp

6. Gambler

7. Seahawks506

8. 3rdandschlong

9. MadetOrder

10. Brentastic

11. tazinib1

12. Delusions of Grandeur

Other boards that are participating include:

Football Guys, FF Today, The Sports Outlaw, The Guru Report, FFLiveWire, FF Cafe and Fantasy Sharks.

My draft just started a few days ago and I'm off to a decent start. This is 1 PPR across the board. You need only start 1 RB and can start up to 4 WR's or 2 TE's.

1.9 -- Calvin Johnson -- In a PPR league that can start 4 WR's, I thought it paramount I secure a top5 WR. I got exactly that in Megatron

2.4 -- Reshed Mendenhall -- Not so enthused about his PPR abilities, but I had to secure myself a #1 RB. Satisfied that was accomplished.

3.9 -- Stevie Johnson -- Very happy to get my #2 WR here. Thought about going Brees but he was taken 2 picks ahead of me. Glad I didn't have to fester over that.

4.4 -- I will most likely mull over my #3WR or take one of the top 3 TE's if they are available. Of course, Manning,Rivers and Brady are still on the board as well. If I pass on a QB here, I'll be waiting until the 6th round and hoping I can get a Schaub type there.