[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shane Vereen

Grimm74

This is all I can find:

(Rotoworld) ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss expects RB Shane Vereen and CB Ras-I Dowling to make the quickest impact among Patriots rookies this season. Analysis: Beat writers have been left guessing on the backfield specifics of the secretive Patriots, but Reiss has been consistent in his belief that Vereen will have a bigger role than third-rounder Stevan Ridley. Reiss also believes the coaching staff's first-year expectations will be low for first-rounder Nate Solder.

I actually have never heard of him. Sorry bro. Either he's a dud or I REALLY need to catch up on my homework!

It might be worth your time. He was selected 54th by the pats this year. He was draft graded up there with R Williams and I feel he has great overall skills. Unfortunately he is in a crowded backfield, but law firm only got a 1 year deal for under $2million. That is not a ringing endorsement. I like woodhead....BUT

Very versatile player at Cal - could run up the middle or outside, and was always a threat in the passing game. Won't often bust a game wide open, but a very consistent player.

When I saw BB draft him, the first thing that came to my mind was "Kevin Faulk's eventual replacement."

As a rookie RB in NE's crowded backfield, I don't know how much of a fantasy impact he'll have this year. But for $1, it couldn't hurt.