[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

options for having an online draft?

Steelhead

Usually for the 2-4 guys that can't make it live to the draft I just set up a chat room and have folks call in their picks as well. This year I'm thinking of doing an online draft. I just tried MFL with a couple guys using a copy of my league. I know alot of you guys like the online draft but I found it not very good. The fact you have to hit the refresh button after every pick is irritating, I'm surpised it doesn't automatically update. How else do remote guys know the pick is made? Or is there just something wrong with my league site or browser perhaps. anyone have any other free options?

Assuming you're talking about the draft results page? The Live Draft Room (For Owners > Live Draft on the top nav bar) updates automatically (though it may prompt you to refresh if you're inactive for a while) and has chat, rosters, ADP and everything...

I was in the live draft room. However it wasn't popping up in it's own window. I just got it to do that now and yeah once the draft is made it highlights and auto updates.

Where's the ADP? I was hoping on the player selection area you could sort by ADP but I only have the option to sort by alphabetical.