[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Degenrate preseason gambler

Mojo Rising

OK so the time has arrived for the degenerate gamblers to come out and try to bet on games that have no meaning, no possible advantage and of course....no insight. Lines come out tomorrow! :wacko:

Yes I am an one of them. :tup:

Just want to see if anyone has any hunches, premonitions, voodoo rituals - with results, etc.... that will convince me to place a wager on a third string qb that sucks more than brodie croyle (I actually really sent him a wedding gift through a registry that my friends found online. So Brodie if your reading this, you dont have an Uncle Bobby.)

Wooooohoooo its here boys, lets do this!!!

Oh man, definitely not a money-maker of an idea to bet preseason... This is where dynasty leagues give you something to pique your interests for these meaningless games...

But if you're set on doing it, teasers are definitely the way to go (and really in regular season NFL too. You can still get pretty nice odds on even a 3 game teaser, with a 6-7 point handicap). I've bet preseason before just for fun when I had some extra poker money left over, but I hope these aren't games you're expecting to be able to predict, even if you do know their rosters up and down. There are even more variables than there normal are...

But yes, I am stoked too :wacko: