[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down Goes Frazia (Chris) needs our prayers

Brent

UPDATE

Talked to Fraz a bit ago.....

He sounds good and is in good spirits. Still has the drain in his side but that comes out tomorrow.

He is going to be allowed to go home on Friday.

Awesome. When he is back to normal he should go ahead and pick up that box of wine and commence with the Down Goes Franzia! :wacko:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

Talked to Fraz a bit ago.....

He sounds good and is in good spirits. Still has the drain in his side but that comes out tomorrow.

He is going to be allowed to go home on Friday.

I am going to smoke 3 packs of cigarettes in his honor. :wacko:

:wacko::tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay:

translation - "If he'd gotten sick a week earlier, I'd have given him the best gummer ever for getting well"

(in truth, just busting of two of my favorite people who I know can take it - GET WELL FRAZ! and be coo' taz)

well i'm not really sure where to start here except to thank all of you for your thoughts & prayers :rofl: ...... the past few weeks have certainly been some the hardest days i've had to endure my whole life. I've not been too active here much the past couple years but reading this thread makes me realize that I need to be here more often.... I got to read some of this thread on my phone while still in the hospital & it literally brought tears to my eyes.... you arer all wonderful people. :yay:

As for my health..... the technical term for my condition is parapneumonic effusion, empyema. :wacko:..... more commonly known as a severe case of bacterial pneumonia. :lol: I also had a small growth on my right lung that had to be removed which by the grace of God was not cancer. what happened is i had a build up of fluid in my right lung & some of the fluid had hardened forming what my doctor called a "orange peel" substance around my lung not allowing it to expand, contract etc. Basically i've been work'in on 1 lung for a while now.... pretty f'n scary. :bow:

Bottom line ? complete & total lifestyle changes..... immediately. Years of abuse, smoking cigarettes, smoking dope, poor diet, poor exercise regiment finally caught up with me. :rofl: I just feel very fortunate that it was caught in time & I can begin to heel & get back to living. I've still got a chest tube in me with a little "fag bag drainage pouch' :tup: i have to carry around but hopefully that will get yanked out by then end of this week.

now it's time to get to some football stuff..... sure feels good to be back & thanks again for all your prayers..... they were answered. :brew:

SO great to hear from you Fraz!! That's a pretty HUGH scare dearheart! If it landed you in the hospital for so long, I was pretty sure it was bacterial and not viral. Scary, scary stuff out there. :wacko:

Terrific to have you home, recuperating and well on your way to recovery! :tup:

Love ya man! :lol:

well i'm not really sure where to start here except to thank all of you for your thoughts & prayers :bow: ...... the past few weeks have certainly been some the hardest days i've had to endure my whole life. I've not been too active here much the past couple years but reading this thread makes me realize that I need to be here more often.... I got to read some of this thread on my phone while still in the hospital & it literally brought tears to my eyes.... you arer all wonderful people. :brew:

As for my health..... the technical term for my condition is parapneumonic effusion, empyema. :wacko:..... more commonly known as a severe case of bacterial pneumonia. :lol: I also had a small growth on my right lung that had to be removed which by the grace of God was not cancer. what happened is i had a build up of fluid in my right lung & some of the fluid had hardened forming what my doctor called a "orange peel" substance around my lung not allowing it to expand, contract etc. Basically i've been work'in on 1 lung for a while now.... pretty f'n scary. :yay:

Bottom line ? complete & total lifestyle changes..... immediately. Years of abuse, smoking cigarettes, smoking dope, poor diet, poor exercise regiment finally caught up with me. :rofl: I just feel very fortunate that it was caught in time & I can begin to heel & get back to living. I've still got a chest tube in me with a little "fag bag drainage pouch' :tup: i have to carry around but hopefully that will get yanked out by then end of this week.

now it's time to get to some football stuff..... sure feels good to be back & thanks again for all your prayers..... they were answered. :brew:

:rofl: