[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet

ts

The second general release for 2011 of the Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet is now available ... link.

A quick summary of updates in GR.2 for 2011:

- updated player/team associations for NFL roster moves announced thru 8/12

- stat projections from several FF websites updated to provide more recent data

- added KFFL 'hi-end' free projections, in GR.1 only the 'lo-end' data was included

- anticipated NFL team depth chart data updated

- information on the Avg Pick tab updated/current as of 8/14 data

For additional background information, please review the general release 1 thread, link below.

Finally ... as of this writing, no additional 2011 updates are planned - that is not to say there is no chance of any further updates, but at this time no updates are planned between now and the start of the NFL season ... so hopefully, the GR.2 data published today will help get some of you thru your upcoming fantasy drafts.

Link to the General Release #1 thread:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=356668

Edited by ts

:wacko: to qoute Chuck D & Flava-Flav back from 1990 "YEAH BOY! Bass how low can you go, death row, what a brotha kno? once again back its the INCREDIBLE.."

:lol: yall been getting down sonn!

Crazy props due :tup: Bravo!

Ts and Rhino. hip hip horay!

• 3 weeks later...

realhiphop >> check your Private Messages, I have responded to the PM you sent me earlier.

DTM_5 >> Sorry, as indicated in the spreadsheet release notes, due to time constraints this season:

NOTE - The Profiles tab player list/content has not been updated in this release

:wacko: BAD DAN FOR NOT READING

:tup: BAD BAD DAN

realhiphop >> check your Private Messages, I have responded to the PM you sent me earlier.

DTM_5 >> Sorry, as indicated in the spreadsheet release notes, due to time constraints this season:

NOTE - The Profiles tab player list/content has not been updated in this release