[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jon Stinchcomb

junta

Just some more info

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1069/jon-stinchcomb

Free agent RT Jon Stinchcomb is currently seeing doctors about recovering from a torn quad, according to a Ravens official.

This helps explain why the 2009 Pro Bowler was cut by the Saints on Monday. Recent knee injuries and the lingering effects of this torn quad will keep interest in Stinchcomb muted. Aug 18, 9:51 AM

Source: Baltimore Sun

There were at least 6 sacks last season that could be attributed to him, not to mention he no longer has shown the lateral mobility in run-blocking that helped make him a pro-bowler in 2009.

I heard he was exceptional in pass blocking but mediocre at best at run blocking...

but after hearing what you said about the 6 sacks.....I still think he would easily start for the Eagles :wacko:

salary cap?

It's going to cost them this years salary plus next years which comes to about $4.7 million. But $2.25 million of that was guaranteed this year anyway and next year he's completely off the books. I'm by far a cap guru, but I think in the end it's breaking even financially and came more down to a matter of whether they thought he could get healthy or not.