[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs WR Jonathan Baldwin injured in fight

JUMbotron

Be interesting to hear the whole story, if it ever comes out.

"Shut the flock up, old man....you washed up, you finished, you through. I make 3x more than you, and I ain't ever played a down yet."

"..and you might not, rook".

Jones got a 2 year deal worth $5 mil in 2010. Baldwin's contract is $7.5 over 4 years.

This team has shown nothing since Weiss left. Cassell is regressing some. Bowe scares noone. Sad to say but they really needed Baldwin to contribute immediately. Hopefully this wakes him up but we all know what a Haley dog-house looks like.

This is stupid on multiple levels. First, Jones is the consummate "team" guy. Far from a clubhouse cancer or problem. The Jets players adored him. If this rookie had an issue with him on the Chiefs, odds are that he is one royal asssholio mutherfrukcer of a prick. 2nd, why would anyone in their right mind mess with a guy who could crack your skull like a twig between his bicep and forearm? That shows us that this rookie has the brain of a flea.

Edited by Dcat

Shaking my head. I watched Baldwin in college and I have high hopes for him in the pros. He never did anything that I can think of while here at Pitt to make me think poorly of him. I think I am going to hold out hope that he is a decent guy and wait to see the whole story.

Baldwin injured his wrist.....I'm not so sure Jones took this fight....we really don't know much as of right now....

I hope TJ beat his azz though, but an injured wrist means he hurt himself from punching....unless he missed and hit a locker or something...