[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday's Games

lawofmurphy

Yeah I would tell cam get out of bounds right now. Ready to see that Falcons high powered O that's fixing to kick off.

I have both you beat, I'm at home and watching the kids so the wife could go out with friends....

:-(

Rookie update...

D. Thomas is losing the Miami RB battle to Bush...

Garrard threw an INT which can't be good in his quasi-battle against Gabbert (Gabbart? Whatever)

Still waiting to see Ryan Williams in Zona.

And Julio Jones is probably gonna do something silly as this is posting.

GB defense not looking good neither is their O line.

I expect the rotation at guard between Lang and Sherrod to be over with tonight. Sherrod looks lost when he goes inside. I imagine he'll be the swing tackle this year and award the job to Lang.

As far as the defense goes, Clay Matthews didn't play tonight, and I'm not sure Dom Capers is getting cute with his blitz packages.

Rodgers to Jennings looks as good as ever... And Finley is going to be insane for 6 or so games this year.